karong
PPCGeeks Regular

karong is keeping up the good workkarong is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw View Post
When you press the button that brings up your contacts, there is a text entry line at the bottom. If you type a phone number in there, it will give you the option to start writing to them, however it is a known issue that you cant type email addresses in there (or choose them from your contacts). The only way I have found to write to an email address is if you have received a text from them, you can respond. If you are wanting to disable it for the sake of writing to someone not in your contacts, you don't need to anymore. I don't think there is a way to completely disable it. I see you have a touch, if you are using the stock home screen, you can still access your messages and texts from that screen and by default, it still pulls up your stock text program. Hope that helps!
Thanks, I see the text entry line at the bottom. Thats works. the reason i was asking about disabling it is because I would like to try the SMS feature on Pocket CM but whenever I get a text the SMS chat and the pocket CM feature both pop up.