PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan00davis View Post
i just gave you $10, but primarily for your rom which is amazing (i havent use nue minutes, and being that i never even come close to going over my 500 mins, i probably wont use it after a few days, i was just curious to try it out).

feel special, this (the rom) is the first piece of software i've paid for in a while outside of windows which i have to pay for every time i buy a new device.

this is off topic, but just out of curiosity, are you at all able to live off the software you're writing for PPCs (im guessing no)? what's your day job?

thanks for all the hard work,
Ryan
well, im a student, and, no although the donations let me eat out and maybe buy a pizza every once in a while, its not something one could make a living out of. don't get me wrong though, i appreciate every donation, big or small. I kind of wish there was some way I could thank all of you....

on the topic of a new release - should be up soon. not really much in the way of new features as in compatibility (which, everyone should test out first).
Old 03-28-2008, 12:12 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

new version is up.. didn't update the today app, but test if the regular app in program files works well for you.... please give me feedback so i can fix problems, etc. thanks!
Old 03-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

I'll try it out now, although I haven't tried previous versions.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

I'm running the latest stock rom. It's not working. It goes to gather the info and just goes into error.

It shows up on my today screen, but theres nothing in the Programs folder.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

It seemed to log in fine but after it logged out and was parsing the data I got an error.

Code:
nueminutes.exe
FormatException

at System.Number.ParseInt32()
at System.Int32.Parse()
at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getDataNew()
at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getData()
BTW, Using official 3.35 ROM
Old 03-28-2008, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
well, im a student, and, no although the donations let me eat out and maybe buy a pizza every once in a while, its not something one could make a living out of. don't get me wrong though, i appreciate every donation, big or small. I kind of wish there was some way I could thank all of you....

on the topic of a new release - should be up soon. not really much in the way of new features as in compatibility (which, everyone should test out first).
Man, you are a student and you do all this programming. I don't see how you have time for all of it. You must be efficient to do all of your programs plus the rom updates and school.

Thank you for your wonderful programs. Are you by chance an SE student since your writing programs?
Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
I'm running the latest stock rom. It's not working. It goes to gather the info and just goes into error.

It shows up on my today screen, but theres nothing in the Programs folder.
check in program files\nueminutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
It seemed to log in fine but after it logged out and was parsing the data I got an error.

Code:
nueminutes.exe
FormatException

at System.Number.ParseInt32()
at System.Int32.Parse()
at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getDataNew()
at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getData()
BTW, Using official 3.35 ROM
thanks, ill get a newer version out soon. i think i know where the problem is for you... (do you have a fair/flexible plan by chance?... or a shared plan?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
Man, you are a student and you do all this programming. I don't see how you have time for all of it. You must be efficient to do all of your programs plus the rom updates and school.

Thank you for your wonderful programs. Are you by chance an SE student since your writing programs?
cs / neuro
Old 03-28-2008, 12:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

I THINK I LOVE YOU NO2 lol im so excited to try this
Old 03-28-2008, 12:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
check in program files\nueminutes

yup, tried that as well.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ryan00davis is a n00b

yea, that was a no go for me too (on your rom). give me a PM if you want my user/pass to try it out.

btw, what school you going to?

GO UCLA!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software