View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
I'm running the latest stock rom. It's not working. It goes to gather the info and just goes into error.

It shows up on my today screen, but theres nothing in the Programs folder.
check in program files\nueminutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
It seemed to log in fine but after it logged out and was parsing the data I got an error.

Code:
nueminutes.exe
FormatException

at System.Number.ParseInt32()
at System.Int32.Parse()
at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getDataNew()
at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getData()
BTW, Using official 3.35 ROM
thanks, ill get a newer version out soon. i think i know where the problem is for you... (do you have a fair/flexible plan by chance?... or a shared plan?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
Man, you are a student and you do all this programming. I don't see how you have time for all of it. You must be efficient to do all of your programs plus the rom updates and school.

Thank you for your wonderful programs. Are you by chance an SE student since your writing programs?
cs / neuro