PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW
Carrier: Sprint

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

FYI, the sprint website is either down, or has undergone changes. I even got a message in nueMINUTES, saying that the "mysprint website is down." I keep getting invalid username/password.

Started about two days ago, and is still down.

--Interesting... Sprint changed their password requirements... now you need at least 7 characters, so Sprint actually killed my password, and I had to reset it, and now it works... so the site is back up...
Old 04-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Hey n2c, would you also consider adding billing info somewhere into this app? like maybe making it one of the dropdown menu items that can be selected? not sure it this would be useful for others but just a suggestion... thx, the app has been running great for me since you relaunched it.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Hey n2c, would you also consider adding billing info somewhere into this app? like maybe making it one of the dropdown menu items that can be selected? not sure it this would be useful for others but just a suggestion... thx, the app has been running great for me since you relaunched it.
yeah, on my never-ending to do list -
but im going to try and revamp the today plugin first.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
yeah, on my never-ending to do list -
but im going to try and revamp the today plugin first.
cool i like the way you think!
Old 04-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

thaboiej is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to thaboiej

ok i downloaded the cab and i got the error message until i put in my phone number and it worked fine but my problem is that i saw on the image u posted the unlimited usage and I wanted to know how to get that
Old 04-09-2008, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Love the program but I have stopped using it due to the fact that I cant take anything off of it... Meaning I only want anytime minutes displayed and it's not working...
Old 04-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
Love the program but I have stopped using it due to the fact that I cant take anything off of it... Meaning I only want anytime minutes displayed and it's not working...
He's already stated that he hasn't done much with the Today plugin portion recently, and that issue has already been mentioned...you'll just have to wait until he can update the Today part of the program for that to work.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: SPrint

JaxDreamFunding is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to JaxDreamFunding Send a message via MSN to JaxDreamFunding

I am still getting an error when I try to download my info....

1) I have re-installed the program...
2) I enter my phone number as my username and my password and SAVE
3) I go the the Data Tab and press refresh
4) When it gets to the Finding Minute Usage Page I get this error...

nueMinutes.exe
NullReference Exception

at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getDataNew()
at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getData()

I have tried this on 2 different phone...could it be that because I am on a Business Account that the program will not work?

Thanks!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

sonicboom is keeping up the good worksonicboom is keeping up the good worksonicboom is keeping up the good work

this program works great for me - sprint touch - thx no2!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

still working great for me too.

Not sure if I or anyone else has asked yet -although seems like a nobrainer- but... I'd like to cast a vote for getting a small number in the today plug to show days left in cycle.

Oh, and still looking forward to "nue-Stealth"...or hotdamn if you could find a way to map the gps on/off to an LED.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software