View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 11:52 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan00davis View Post
i just gave you $10, but primarily for your rom which is amazing (i havent use nue minutes, and being that i never even come close to going over my 500 mins, i probably wont use it after a few days, i was just curious to try it out).

feel special, this (the rom) is the first piece of software i've paid for in a while outside of windows which i have to pay for every time i buy a new device.

this is off topic, but just out of curiosity, are you at all able to live off the software you're writing for PPCs (im guessing no)? what's your day job?

thanks for all the hard work,
Ryan
well, im a student, and, no although the donations let me eat out and maybe buy a pizza every once in a while, its not something one could make a living out of. don't get me wrong though, i appreciate every donation, big or small. I kind of wish there was some way I could thank all of you....

on the topic of a new release - should be up soon. not really much in the way of new features as in compatibility (which, everyone should test out first).