PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc touch diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Grandboy3000 is keeping up the good workGrandboy3000 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
my new website come and visit it

hey people i am a developer im the person who made the optical illusions app im 12 years old and i just got out of school for summer break and this summer im going to have way more time to program and practice so ima make tons more apps. i thought i would make a website just for fun and so people can get to all of my apps. here it is:

www.davissoftware.webs.com

Get to all of my windows mobile applications easily! Click Here!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

crshin2me is a n00b
Re: my new website come and visit it

way to go kid...and dont mean kid in derogatory term....hell your about 500 times smarter than me when I was 12
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Grandboy3000 is keeping up the good workGrandboy3000 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by crshin2me View Post
way to go kid...and dont mean kid in derogatory term....hell your about 500 times smarter than me when I was 12

thanks im trying to do my best
Old 05-23-2010, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

woohoo guys i got 31 people to come yesterday! thats big improvement for me
Old 05-23-2010, 12:04 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

very exciting! I really like your metronome app!

This makes me realize, though, how lazy my kids are.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 05-23-2010, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post

stick a computer and smartphone in their faces and tell them they cant go to bed until they create a rom to compete with nrgz's, make a program thats mostly bug free and useful, and hell get your phone flashed and updated with the newest update and set up jsut the way that you like. (hahaha im just messing really wouldnt recommend doing that)
Old 05-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post

this makes me realize how lazy i've been. at least you certainly have a jump start on any compitition you may enounter in you later years
Old 05-23-2010, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

well i think the metronome app the sound is way too quiet so im going to work on that and make it nicer, but unfortunatly, my 3 month trial edition of microsoft visual studio just ended today, so i cant do anything but learn more with tutorials and stuff until i either get the full edition (probably wont happen, its something like $200-$300) or i just get the c++ express which only has limited tools. so, sorry but i cant make any new updates for now. but im still learning from the internet so when i do get it, il be alot better.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandboy3000 View Post
well i think the metronome app the sound is way too quiet so im going to work on that and make it nicer, but unfortunatly, my 3 month trial edition of microsoft visual studio just ended today, so i cant do anything but learn more with tutorials and stuff until i either get the full edition (probably wont happen, its something like $200-$300) or i just get the c++ express which only has limited tools. so, sorry but i cant make any new updates for now. but im still learning from the internet so when i do get it, il be alot better.
Grandboy,

Here you go. Microsofts Dreamspark Website has free FULL versions for students Visual studio, Visual C++, etc.

https://www.dreamspark.com/default.aspx

Hope that helps you get back on track. =D>

David
Old 05-23-2010, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thanks, but wouldnt that sort of be illegal i mean microsoft makes you pay for it and their just giving it to you for free... i t5hink im just going to get c++ express though. Thanks for trying to help though.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
davissoftware