View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:58 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: my new website come and visit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandboy3000 View Post
i checked dreamspark you're right, they give it away free to students. but it says high school and college students. i went here to verify im a student, but it doesnt list my school probably because im in junior high. Thanks for all of you trying to help though. I really appreciate it.
If I', not mistaken, there is a provision to request a waiver if your school is not listed. You just have to prove that you are in school.

Like Toviaheli said, someone as young and ambitious to learn should be able to do it. Explain to one of your teachers what you want to do and I'm sure they will help you.

David