View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:23 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: my new website come and visit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
good info guys. i think there should be someone here that could help get a .edu email for him. my kid is 15 and would bend over backwards for him if he showed this kind of talent. but too busy with either playstation or psp stuck to his face.

grandboy, i encourage you not to give up. now let me step out and visit your site.
I actually thought of that. I still have two current .edu emails from my undergrad and another one that should be active soon for grad school. One of mine is already registered with dreamspark though. (Server2008, Virtual PC). I just noticed that you gan also do Windows Phone too! EDIT: WindowsPhone link is for getting your apps on MarketPlace, although that would be helpful to the OP too.

David