PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
Thanks budney - btw - who is that on your avatar?
It was a pic from a article online about a cellphone throwing contest. Loved the pic so I am using it.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 10-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i8000
Carrier: starhub

tim1979 is a n00b
Hi blpalmer76,

Thanks for the version that support for the 161 pixel but i think i encounter some fault.
1) when i click on the temperature, its show a blank page without any icon for me to select and show :"Weather Panel: Waiting for storage card... or invalid layout file" - Screen002.jpg

2) the icon still not in position -Screen001.jpg

Please advise..
Thanks!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Lurker

tim1979 is a n00b
some error

Hi blpalmer76,

Thanks for the version that support for the 161 pixel but i think i encounter some fault.
1) when i click on the temperature, its show a blank page without any icon for me to select and show :"Weather Panel: Waiting for storage card... or invalid layout file" - Screen002.jpg

2) the icon still not in position -Screen001.jpg

Please advise..
Thanks!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (46.1 KB, 190 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen002.jpg (31.5 KB, 71 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx
Carrier: Sprint

blpalmer76 is a n00b
For your icons being off center it looks like you are using icons from a different theme. Download the icon set from the beginning of this thread. Even my clouds are off to the right because that is how the icon was built. These icons were centered around the sun I beleive. Switch to a city that has sun and see if it is centered.

For you storage card problem I need to adjust the code. Sorry, that was my mistake. I renamed the files right before I posted them so the file name would match the pixel hight of the theme. I will correct this and repost it.

Last edited by blpalmer76; 10-11-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:52 AM
N00b

blpalmer76 is a n00b
The storage card error is now fixed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PhatPhinger QVGA.zip (187.9 KB, 136 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Lurker

jrtesq is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post

Sorry for the lengthy response, but it's rare to find someone who actually appreciated that feature in Commuter-240...
Thank you for the explanation. The moon phase is an important feature to me, so I'm glad to know how it works. One of these days I plan to try making some themes, so it's nice to have some background info (for my inner geek).

Thanks for all the great themes you've created, btw.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Lurker

tim1979 is a n00b
Hi, Thanks Alotz!!!!
its working fine and perfect!!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 07:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

faceoff101 is a n00b
im having problems with phat finger i think im installing these files wronf what would i need besides the files your providing to make this work ? the only thing that showing up is weatherpanel and 2 big buttons on the side after installing phat finger what did i do wrong? can some one help please my newbie arse is stuck on this and i wanted to have this installed by tonight "><"
Old 10-12-2007, 03:08 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
You need...

* WeatherPanel
* The WP authorizaion update, so WP actually updates
* The PhatPhinger theme and icons

Remember to go to settings and select the PhatPhinger theme, a PhatPhinger layout and the PhatPhinger icon set.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 10-12-2007, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

faceoff101 is a n00b
i did download the wp from storyr http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=weatherpanel < i downloaded the cab file that suppose to include all of the files in one after that i set up the wp were i live then i downloaded phat phinger and read the instructions provided after installing phat phinger nothing happened i soft reset the 700wx and still nothing i did select the theme layout and icon set to phat phinger i did everything that was told in the instructions and now for some reason wp is not updating i live in nj its about 62 degrees it shows up at 12c lol what the hell is going on i soft reseted the device i even unistalled wp and reinstalled it same problem wp is connected threw vision it dials but no update?so anyways to my conclusion i ended out deleting phat phinger from my ppc
but kept wp since i noticed when i reinstalled it that wp rapped itself around the registry so hopefully with out me having to hard reset my phone and go threw all the insatllation of resco explorer, memmaid, spbbackup sorry for my noobness i guess i wont be having wp or the phat phinger theme working for tonight ;(

Last edited by faceoff101; 10-12-2007 at 05:18 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes