View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 05:14 PM
faceoff101
PPCGeeks Regular

faceoff101 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i did download the wp from storyr http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=weatherpanel < i downloaded the cab file that suppose to include all of the files in one after that i set up the wp were i live then i downloaded phat phinger and read the instructions provided after installing phat phinger nothing happened i soft reset the 700wx and still nothing i did select the theme layout and icon set to phat phinger i did everything that was told in the instructions and now for some reason wp is not updating i live in nj its about 62 degrees it shows up at 12c lol what the hell is going on i soft reseted the device i even unistalled wp and reinstalled it same problem wp is connected threw vision it dials but no update?so anyways to my conclusion i ended out deleting phat phinger from my ppc
but kept wp since i noticed when i reinstalled it that wp rapped itself around the registry so hopefully with out me having to hard reset my phone and go threw all the insatllation of resco explorer, memmaid, spbbackup sorry for my noobness i guess i wont be having wp or the phat phinger theme working for tonight ;(

Last edited by faceoff101; 10-12-2007 at 05:18 PM.