PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

rnhok82 is keeping up the good workrnhok82 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Logo in place of Sprint Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdog4 View Post
2 days now, can't figure out why certain zip files I extracted has the manila file in the folder, but most of the others the folder "This folder is empty". Used winrar and 7-zip, no luck. The one I want is "calicojack" logo but the folder is always empty. Also, I have tried it with my laptop, same issue.

Some of the ones that worked, "steelers", "superman", "mrclean"...but most just say "This folder is empty"...

Any help would be appreciate.
The folders are not empty. Once you have extracted the folder, move it to your phone via usb connection, activesync, etc. Access the folder using say Total Commander, and you will see that the manilla file(s) are there. Copy file(s) and paste into Windows directory, and soft reset.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO
Carrier: sprint

mmdog4 is a n00b

rnhoh82; Thank you for the reply, I have tried that before but no luck, used resco explorer and TC.

The good news is, I installed SPB Mobile Shell v3.5(free trial), WOW.

Yay 4 Juggs, thank you for all your work.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO FTW

o0adam0o is just getting started

Wow this is awesome stuff! Can you do 2 of them for me?

1) Leave the sprint logo but instead of it saying "Sprint" can you have it say "Adam"? Same color and font would be great

2) This Jedi Knight logo... but with the sword horizontal with the handle on the right side

THanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jedi.jpg (24.6 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflewence View Post
Thanks for this can you do my logo! I'll gladly buy you a value meal!!

Attachment 44945
sorry its been so wonky around here i havent been able to upload anything...hope you like it!
Attached Files
File Type: zip inflewential.zip (1.3 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb60614 View Post
can you make a stl cardinals logo for me?

let me know if the attached image doesn't work. i'll find something else.

thanks.
i found a png...easier to work with...
Attached Files
File Type: zip stlouiscards.zip (2.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0adam0o View Post
Wow this is awesome stuff! Can you do 2 of them for me?

1) Leave the sprint logo but instead of it saying "Sprint" can you have it say "Adam"? Same color and font would be great

2) This Jedi Knight logo... but with the sword horizontal with the handle on the right side

THanks!
well...i tried...
Attached Files
File Type: zip jedi.zip (5.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pdog is a n00b

Can you do this one for me? Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VT_logo.jpg (13.4 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

jordan logo please. thanks in advance i really apprecitae it!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jumpman-logo.jpg (6.9 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-16-2009, 05:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

Boss428man is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by es101346 View Post
Its pretty simple, 443d5315_manila is the manila file your looking for in your touch pro 2, get it off your device, or use my attachment.
1. Once you have the file, use CFC GUI, to open it up. [ just select the folder you extracted the file to when it asks you where are the manila files ]
2. Save the manila file as a .png by clicking the name of your manila file on the left hand list of files, and clicking save as at the bottom right of your monitor ; you can edit it with gimp or photoshop. [ i used photoshop ]
3. open up the png in photoshop.
4. On the right hand side of the file, put anything you want, a logo, text, whatever it is, make sure its just the logo or txt, no background. Use the eraser tool, or magic eraser tool to clean up the background on your logo/text if there is one.
5. Once your done, save the .png file, with the same exact name. overwrite the original one.
6. Go back to CFC GUI and select the manila file on the left hand side of the screen again.
7. Click replace with on the bottom right hand side of your monitor, and select your edited .png file.
8. Copy the manila file back to your phone, and your good to go =]..

[ manila files go into windows folder ]

[ if your having visibility problems with your manila file on your desktop, just .zip compress it on your phone before copying it to your computer ]

I tried editing the graphic and for some reason the 443d5315_manila looks like white rectangle on my phone. Is there any special png settings that i should be saving it as or anything in photoshop?
Old 10-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
jordan logo please. thanks in advance i really apprecitae it!!
check the atrachnents of this thread i already made 2 versions of this...thanks!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software