PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom Logo in place of Sprint Logo

*****DISCLAIMER*****

DO NOT USE ANY BACKGROUND FOR ALL CABS IF YOU PLAN TO USE ONE OF THESE EDITS IT WILL MISS ALIGN THE IMAGE IN THE FILE. USE HDWALL TO CREATE YOUR OWN WALLPAPER CAB IT WILL DO EXACTLY AS BG4A IS INTENDED WITHOUT EFFING UP YOUR DISPLAY!!!

So i have figured that until the unlocker comes out i can help the community in anyway possible...with that being said i am offering up my services to replace your sprint icon with one of your choice...have a specific image...please post it and i will get to them in the order i have received the requests. No you do not have to pay for this service but if you happen to like what i do...feel free to buy me a cup of coffee or something...

Before

After
Attached Files
File Type: zip bills.zip (2.0 KB, 169 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 10-12-2009 at 10:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: Custom Logo in place of Sprint Logo

As per request...The Dallas Cowboys
Attached Files
File Type: rar cowboys.rar (1.6 KB, 172 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt

Hi Juggs, do you need the image in any particular size or type?

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
Hi Juggs, do you need the image in any particular size or type?
size is not a real issue so long as its not under 64 pixels...type preferred is png as its easiest to work with and gives best results.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TP2

Macho is just getting started

can u please do this for me???? you work is greatly respected by me sir thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mr_Kleen_Beatin_Down_The_Block-front.jpg (13.8 KB, 629 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

es101346 is keeping up the good workes101346 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to es101346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
So i have figured that until the unlocker comes out i can help the community in anyway possible...with that being said i am offering up my services to replace your sprint icon with one of your choice...have a specific image...please post it and i will get to them in the order i have received the requests. No you do not have to pay for this service but if you happen to like what i do...feel free to buy me a cup of coffee or something...

Before

After
Hey, i would like to try this myself, any way you could explain how to do this on my own? Thanks.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho View Post
can u please do this for me???? you work is greatly respected by me sir thank you
this would require that your wallpaper be black...just an fyi.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho View Post
all set!
Attached Files
File Type: zip mrclean.zip (2.4 KB, 108 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by es101346 View Post
Hey, i would like to try this myself, any way you could explain how to do this on my own? Thanks.
now if i went and did that then my service would no longer be required...
Old 09-17-2009, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

es101346 is keeping up the good workes101346 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to es101346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
now if i went and did that then my service would no longer be required...
I'm just constantly flashing & resetting, and changing my theme. Wouldn't want to come here for something to match each time ;].. I'll just trial and error it, thanks anyways =]

Edit**

Wow that was pretty easy =].. Wouldn't of tried if it wasn't for this thread ;].

Last edited by es101346; 09-17-2009 at 09:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software