Boss428man
N00b

Boss428man is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Logo in place of Sprint Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by es101346 View Post
Its pretty simple, 443d5315_manila is the manila file your looking for in your touch pro 2, get it off your device, or use my attachment.
1. Once you have the file, use CFC GUI, to open it up. [ just select the folder you extracted the file to when it asks you where are the manila files ]
2. Save the manila file as a .png by clicking the name of your manila file on the left hand list of files, and clicking save as at the bottom right of your monitor ; you can edit it with gimp or photoshop. [ i used photoshop ]
3. open up the png in photoshop.
4. On the right hand side of the file, put anything you want, a logo, text, whatever it is, make sure its just the logo or txt, no background. Use the eraser tool, or magic eraser tool to clean up the background on your logo/text if there is one.
5. Once your done, save the .png file, with the same exact name. overwrite the original one.
6. Go back to CFC GUI and select the manila file on the left hand side of the screen again.
7. Click replace with on the bottom right hand side of your monitor, and select your edited .png file.
8. Copy the manila file back to your phone, and your good to go =]..

[ manila files go into windows folder ]

[ if your having visibility problems with your manila file on your desktop, just .zip compress it on your phone before copying it to your computer ]

I tried editing the graphic and for some reason the 443d5315_manila looks like white rectangle on my phone. Is there any special png settings that i should be saving it as or anything in photoshop?