PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 04:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Logo in place of Sprint Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
you're quite welcome...enjoy!!!
YaY4 Would it be possible to edit my manila file to see if it would work for the background for all pages mod. The other Mod editing the carrier name works just fine and I can send pic mms no issues.
What exact file do you need to edit?

Thanks
Old 10-18-2009, 04:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
YaY4 Would it be possible to edit my manila file to see if it would work for the background for all pages mod. The other Mod editing the carrier name works just fine and I can send pic mms no issues.
What exact file do you need to edit?

Thanks
i just need the image in png format that you want to use...

Old 10-18-2009, 04:16 AM
Almost a VIP

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
i just need the image in png format that you want to use...

You already did it for me way back on page 2 IIRC. But anyway that made it misaligned with the bg4a mod. When doing the mod for the carrier name I had a similar problem until I used my own manila file to modify and that solved it. Im betting it would be the same with this mod using the file which I suspect is already modified for the bg4a mod so thus for modifying the one I have would hopefully work properly???
Old 10-18-2009, 04:21 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
You already did it for me way back on page 2 IIRC. But anyway that made it misaligned with the bg4a mod. When doing the mod for the carrier name I had a similar problem until I used my own manila file to modify and that solved it. Im betting it would be the same with this mod using the file which I suspect is already modified for the bg4a mod so thus for modifying the one I have would hopefully work properly???
ok so upload your manila file labeled 443d5315_manila and ill see what can be done
Old 10-18-2009, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro 2, Touch Pro, Palm Pro, Blackberry 8350i,
Carrier: Nextel / Sprint

B.SkiLLs is a n00b

Quote:
As per request...The Dallas Cowboys
How do we install these ?/ where do they go or what do we overwrite ??

thxs

Old 10-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Almost a VIP

Talking Re: Custom Logo in place of Sprint Logo

Quote:
ok so upload your manila file labeled 443d5315_manila and ill see what can be done

Thanks bro your the best

443d5315_manila Original Peanut.rar
Old 10-18-2009, 06:23 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Here is mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4[1].jpg (7.9 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jmz Touch Pro 2 Logo.cab (17.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-19-2009, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: The Now Network

neopanther is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrisko View Post
Thanks for doing the Calico Jack...it worked perfectly and looks great, IMO! I've got a cup of coffee headed your way...

Hey. How did you do that? I want those features for my phone!
HTC Hero (There appears to be a theme here, huh?) Loving this website. Watching Sprint rebound one day at a time.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:06 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

as per request...batman...including wallpaper.
Attached Files
File Type: zip batman.zip (174.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.SkiLLs View Post
How do we install these ?/ where do they go or what do we overwrite ??

thxs
you need to extract the file to your desktop or where ever on your pc or laptop...from there copy the files over to your device...preferably onto the storage card for safe keeping...once there its recommended that you disable tflo3d in the settings tab...then with either resco explorer or total commander copy the file into the windows folder of your device. restart tflo3d and enjoy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software