PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 08:13 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Hey Darren, what task manager is Vin using for Plutonium?

he uses Arkswitch....
Old 06-30-2010, 04:02 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

yeah i dont normally change my wallpaper because somebody tells me either. actually i like to show it off. usually my girl likes it haha. the only time i change it is when im in a very public place. like last weekend i was around proll 10,000 ppl so i changed it even though nobody probably saw it. Next weekend I am going to wyoming so i will change them again. I am even going to change my email tone as its pretty offensive haha, but here are my current wallpapers. and the last one is just to show off, the battery to internet is not accurate cuz you have to include tethering.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
yeah i dont normally change my wallpaper because somebody tells me either. actually i like to show it off. usually my girl likes it haha. the only time i change it is when im in a very public place. like last weekend i was around proll 10,000 ppl so i changed it even though nobody probably saw it. Next weekend I am going to wyoming so i will change them again. I am even going to change my email tone as its pretty offensive haha, but here are my current wallpapers. and the last one is just to show off, the battery to internet is not accurate cuz you have to include tethering.
Yeah, if I wasn't around 5 family members on a daily basis, I'd change it to something like this that someone posted a few pages back:

Old 06-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here's mine. Custom mod with my favorite teams.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot000.jpg (11.1 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-30-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

That carbon fiber is pretty tight... I'm gonna try to take a sweet carbon kevlar picture of my cars hood or trunk and use that, CK and CF look sweet when done right...

Old 06-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
That carbon fiber is pretty tight... I'm gonna try to take a sweet carbon kevlar picture of my cars hood or trunk and use that, CK and CF look sweet when done right...
Try Google Image and use Carbon Fiber, Ton's of nice High Res pic's.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Thanks. I bought one of those stick on skins in that pattern and it came with a free matching wallpaper. Fancy ones just make reading things on the Home screen harder, so I stick with the simple.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

How are you dudes getting the whole thing clear (no top/bottom background on taskbar or bottom softkeys), like the one a few posts above? I'd really like to do that since using the Dark Ninja Android taskbar requires a change of theme or it fudges up the taskbar background. Appreciate any help!
Old 06-30-2010, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Most of us are using either CHT or HDWalls...
Old 06-30-2010, 09:43 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software