PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Yep.............
Muchas gracias!
Old 07-02-2010, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Also Santod is that NRG's GTX ROM you're runnin in those pics..? I'd take a shot in the dark an say yeah, because your battery % went down over 5% in each pic an mine is draining like a MOFO lol... I was at 84%, went to the grocery store (maybe 2 hours) came home and I'm at 47%..!! I task29'd, flashed, and left, so I kno the initial flashes are always a lil bit more draining than the normal use but damn..!!

Old 07-02-2010, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

aiiee is keeping up the good workaiiee is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar100 View Post
I don`t remember where i seen it but someone had that same clock and the background looked like a bunch of wires and it looked like it was attached the the clock.......really nice.
that's the effect the nixie is going for. The Yahoo Widget nixie clock in Windows has that effect, more pronounced than here. I'm still playing with it, perhaps I'll find the one you mentioned, that sounds like what I'm trying for.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:23 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I don't usually sport hot women on my screen, but my recent mood, and general theme in this thread lately has persuaded me.
Though I will try and keep it tame and in good taste.

never really understood why you and mosty Cookie users need 2 clocks on the same page??

and in yours specifically, you have 3 clocks on one screen.. digital, analog, and one in the taskbar..

why??
Old 07-02-2010, 09:32 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
never really understood why you and mosty Cookie users need 2 clocks on the same page??

and in yours specifically, you have 3 clocks on one screen.. digital, analog, and one in the taskbar..

why??
I don't necessarily post it as it is every day.
And because I can.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post

why??
First post in the NSFWPYTP2HS thread and your hatin on Santod..!?!

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 07-03-2010 at 01:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

But Santod if you do get a chance could you tell me what taskbar that is plz... Thanks..
Old 07-02-2010, 09:48 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
But Santod if you do get a chance could you tell me what taskbar that is plz... Thanks..
You betcha!
Have a look HERE bud.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:54 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i love gtx
so summerish
Old 07-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Resolve is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal253 View Post

Just gotta get a nice icon set..
Was wondering what top taskbar this is?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software