PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
i want that!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
i want that!
What part?

Old 07-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

New GTX 1.8.5 on top of Vin's Plutonium ROM...i'm loving it, the only thing that would be nice is if i could remove some of his preinstalled mods like the glass start menu icons or color start menu icon /:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (5.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (7.6 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (10.5 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (7.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
What part?
lol sorry. i want that wallpaper
Old 07-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Lately some people have been complaining about some of the girlie images shown in this thread and others. For all the complainers here's a beautiful pink pussie...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
lol sorry. i want that wallpaper
PM me your e-mail and I will send it.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

Well I did a full overhaul on my system.

I will post a screen in a little bit (NRG CHT v1.8.5)

only thing I don't get is, in the images from NRG, it was shown with 6.5.X, but when I loaded it on mine, it left it at 6.5. I was under the impression that it would have auto updated me to 6.5.X (can't remember if it was 3 or 5).

Either way though, it is a nice smooth working Rom (MaxSense was being a little to buggy, and while I love it, I will wait till an update or two are released then I will grab it back up).

anyway....., I will post my Screen as soon as I am done trying to fix this P.O.S computer.

Edit - Added Screenshots (Sorry had to fight with PC to let me do so)

Kernel: #Mean-v0.5.1728

Last edited by jamio88; 07-10-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added my Screenshots
Old 07-10-2010, 07:29 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
lately some people have been complaining about some of the girlie images shown in this thread and others. For all the complainers here's a beautiful pink pussie...
hahahahaha!!!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-10-2010, 08:38 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

flashed stock & relocked to send in, but got bored of the stock look right away

____
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.9 KB, 200 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (8.8 KB, 199 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (7.1 KB, 197 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-10-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Attached Images
File Type: jpg phonepic 001.JPG (61.8 KB, 385 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software