PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 05:03 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Clay_Dizze81 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Ok I see that it is easier than I was making it to post on my TP2
Old 05-04-2010, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdiesel111 View Post
fixed it just for you
thanks you so much
Old 05-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdiesel111 View Post
Here's my Masterpiece! Enjoy!
not bad is that the taskbar mr mack just put out for 6.5.x? if so, any problems?
Old 05-04-2010, 10:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond & Touch Pro Deux
Carrier: V_Z_DuB

mattdiesel111 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
not bad is that the taskbar mr mack just put out for 6.5.x? if so, any problems?
This taskbar would be this Ahen m6silver Metal M6a Taskbar and I paired it up with this theme gfandrea GFX Theme 1.2 wm6.5 and the Blossom Transparent Slider plus a sweet assortment of Great Clocks here!

The regular "GFX Theme 1.2" looked best imho.

Remember to install sdkcert.cab before installing your taskbar.

MAJOR THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME CREATE MY MASTERPIECE!!!

Last edited by mattdiesel111; 05-05-2010 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Added cabs.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

a little santod's Glass
Old 05-05-2010, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

What's up TP2 land! I realize my screenshot is boring, but I just got my TP2 and it's my first TP2 screenshot ever! Very excite! Soon as I get in the WVGA groove, I'll be rockin' with ya!

Old 05-05-2010, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

heres mine i noticed a few others using same slider but when scrolling through always show stock icon,if you dont like that install .cab thats attached and it will be transparent
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (261.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab AM Slider trasparente con cornice Sense 2.5.cab (151.9 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:22 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What's up TP2 land! I realize my screenshot is boring, but I just got my TP2 and it's my first TP2 screenshot ever! Very excite! Soon as I get in the WVGA groove, I'll be rockin' with ya!

It takes time but thanks for sharing your SS

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software