PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

ripped407 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ripped407
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

jdmsohc22 good stuff.. I have alot to learn on this tp2... the info and resources all you guys provide is priceless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped407 View Post
jdmsohc22 good stuff.. I have alot to learn on this tp2... the info and resources all you guys provide is priceless.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:28 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I come here just to look the wallpaper cause I can't have it on my TP2...fiance rule...sniff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Nicki Minaj was to sexy to take off my wallpaper, so I just added this chick as my S2U2 wallpaper haha..
Old 06-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: VZW

Guero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
I come here just to look the wallpaper cause I can't have it on my TP2...fiance rule...sniff
Not even married and she already took um OO
Old 06-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

SaborLatino69 is a n00b

Quote:
sorry I posted the wrong one, that one was over 1mb so the uploader got fubarred...

this one should work, I even renamed it for ya
thank you very much
Old 06-29-2010, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Noo problemo...

And yeah my girl tried to give me that shit too, but I was like holdup biotchhhh u have a 9ft poster of David Beckham in the computer room and I can't have a 9cm picture of some chick on my phone..?? YAHHH NOT HAPPPPENNINNNNN hahaha so her judgment was overruled by me lol...
Old 06-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Noo problemo...

And yeah my girl tried to give me that shit too, but I was like holdup biotchhhh u have a 9ft poster of David Beckham in the computer room and I can't have a 9cm picture of some chick on my phone..?? YAHHH NOT HAPPPPENNINNNNN hahaha so her judgment was overruled by me lol...
yeah Im with you Jdm

If my girl told me to take something off MY PHONE She could kiss my a$$ its my property! but we dont have that problem.

We enjoy beautiful women together in more then one way!

Old 06-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Old 06-29-2010, 05:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 06-29-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:51 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Hey Darren, what task manager is Vin using for Plutonium?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software