PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHT Christmas Theme - Including new Days-2-Xmas Widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
O ok, I see what you mean now. They do that because he only made the socks for the 5 toggles in the screenshot. I went ahead and made the 5 additional ones that were missing. Only difference with these is when they are toggled "on" the top part of sock will turn from white to green instead of the logo itself. Let me know how they work out.
ok thanks ill try it out tonight

Quote:
As for the days 2 xmas widget.. which widget did you install first and to where? Did you soft-reset after each widget install? Try installing Dsign first, then days2xmas.
I dont remember which order i installed them. I just remember installing the countdown last. I installed them all to device. and I didn't reset after each install so ill do a HR and try again.

Thanks for the reply man Sorry im such a P.i.t.a.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:29 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
ok thanks ill try it out tonight

I dont remember which order i installed them. I just remember installing the countdown last. I installed them all to device. and I didn't reset after each install so ill do a HR and try again.

Thanks for the reply man Sorry im such a P.i.t.a.
Don't worry about it bro, i'm happy to help! Yea its suggested that you soft-reset your device after any widget install just to be on the safe side. Is a HR really necessary..couldn't you uninstall the widgets then reinstall it all in the correct order? with of course a SR in between installs?

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
O ok, I see what you mean now. They do that because he only made the socks for the 5 toggles in the screenshot. I went ahead and made the 5 additional ones that were missing. Only difference with these is when they are toggled "on" the top part of sock will turn from white to green instead of the logo itself. Let me know how they work out.

As for the days 2 xmas widget.. which widget did you install first and to where? Did you soft-reset after each widget install? Try installing Dsign first, then days2xmas.
It looks like those toggles turn green when they are on and are white when they are off.

I havn't tried your cab yet. I need to when i get home its greatly appreciated.

also When I tried just removing the cabs and it didn't work. Im in the process of doing a HR.

Im determined to get this to work.

I must be a serious dumba$$ if im the only one having problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:06 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
It looks like those toggles turn green when they are on and are white when they are off.

I havn't tried your cab yet. I need to when i get home its greatly appreciated.

also When I tried just removing the cabs and it didn't work. Im in the process of doing a HR.

Im determined to get this to work.

I must be a serious dumba$$ if im the only one having problems.
haha na bro, you aren't the only one. well yea i guess here but over at xda there have been quite a few members running into similar problems on their devices. I'm positive we can get it working correctly on your phone. Let me know if you run into any other problems after you reinstall everything.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
haha na bro, you aren't the only one. well yea i guess here but over at xda there have been quite a few members running into similar problems on their devices. I'm positive we can get it working correctly on your phone. Let me know if you run into any other problems after you reinstall everything.
Ok In this order I installed from a HR
1. dunc001 CHT 2.0 Christmas Theme.cab soft reset
2.CHTAddon Widget dSign Clock v1.2 LE.cab soft reset
3.Rat & Dunc CHTAddon Widget Days2Xmas.cab soft reset

and Im still getting the same issue..

I installed the Rat & Dunc CHTAddon Widget Days2Xmas.cab by itself and it doesn't work. Still get the white box over the #of days.

Do you think it could be something with the rom? Im on 23150 Sprint SharkieROM CE v2.0 R4
Old 12-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

I installed the Rat & Dunc CHTAddon Widget Days2Xmas.cab by itself and it doesn't work. Still get the white box over the #of days.

Do you think it could be something with the rom? Im on 23150 Sprint SharkieROM CE v2.0 R4
Getting same thing on the count down.
I am on Energy Nov. 25th 23699 CHT2.0 Sencity ROM.
Would really like to use the count down as it is a great idea and could use it for other dates as well in the future.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 12-08-2010, 03:27 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Getting same thing on the count down.
I am on Energy Nov. 25th 23699 CHT2.0 Sencity ROM.
Would really like to use the count down as it is a great idea and could use it for other dates as well in the future.
Ok guys, did a little reading over @ xda and for all with the white square problems on her phones.

What we need to now to help you:

1. what we need is the ROM version (stock, 3rd party an own one and the number of version). Because of CFC or NOT CFC for graphics in manila.

2. what we need is the manila version. Because there are some guys outside who are using more tab's then normal

3. the most important thing is the CHT versions (main, chts, chte, widgets and the version number)

4. where do you have installed the widget (main or sd card)

5. do you have deleted a folder named CHTAddons on drive C?

6. Some widgets creating a folder on drive C under Program Files for her graphics as sample. Have you tranfered or do you have deleted this folder?

7. describe so far as possbile your installation (error or popups). I dont mean the soft reset popup. I hope everyone from you have done a soft reset after every widget installation. Don't install 2 or more at the same time. That can give problems. I have tested this too.

8. which widgets do you have installed. And please tell us in which order you have installed which widget.
Because there are some widgets outside who are not 100% ok. So they can deliver problems directly after the installation or when you install another one. I know because i test all widgets, really all because the CHTA stuff.

If you have an xda account, leave them a response with all the above info HERE. If not, post the info here and I'll relay it back to them for ya.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

left the info on the XDA thread.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:06 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Ok, so I have done some testing and found that the Days to Christmas widget was not working properly on some roms and devices.
If you have a white square where the number of days should be, then try the attached widget.cab.
Please uninstall the original first and soft reset.
Then install the fixed cab below and soft reset.
Then add the widget to the screen and start counting down the days.

Days to Christmas Widget
Fixed Cab below

Attached Files
File Type: cab CHTAddon Widget Days2Xmas_Fixedv2.cab (103.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-12-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:56 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Ok, so I have done some testing and found that the Days to Christmas widget was not working properly on some roms and devices.
If you have a white square where the number of days should be, then try the attached widget.cab.
Please uninstall the original first and soft reset.
Then install the fixed cab below and soft reset.
Then add the widget to the screen and start counting down the days.

Days to Christmas Widget
Fixed Cab below

Santod to the rescue once again. Thanks bro!! I added links to your cab in the 1st post.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software