View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:04 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: CHT Christmas Theme - Including new Days-2-Xmas Widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Thanks i never used photoshop so I didn't know what the file extension was relating too.

The socks are white when they enter the home screen but when your selecting a free link they are green. See attached screen caps.

Also as you can see my Days 2 Xmas cab is not showing the countdown its just white. Do you know why? I tried removing and re-installing but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks and thanked
O ok, I see what you mean now. They do that because he only made the socks for the 5 toggles in the screenshot. I went ahead and made the 5 additional ones that were missing. Only difference with these is when they are toggled "on" the top part of sock will turn from white to green instead of the logo itself. Let me know how they work out.

As for the days 2 xmas widget.. which widget did you install first and to where? Did you soft-reset after each widget install? Try installing Dsign first, then days2xmas.

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 3 times.