View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 04:51 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: CHT Christmas Theme - Including new Days-2-Xmas Widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
In your installation instructions you never mentioned what you do with the psd file for the softkeys.

Do you just paste it in the windows directory?

What do you do with it?

also is that snow man a widget? its not in the wallpaper

Also the weather toggle, proximity sensor, proximity Relight, push mail, socks are all white and not green. Can you change this because it gets lost in the snowy mountain hill background. I can always change the background I guess. But when you go to select the toggle the sock shows up green and not white.
Its posted under the instructions.. the psd is a photoshop file(template) if you wanted to extend the softkeys buttons to others shortcuts/apps. In the cab, he only included the 5 in the screenshot (apps, web, cht, tabs, lock).

The snowman is the lockslider for the hd mini lockscreen. That was posted under..

What does the theme cab include?

CHT HD Mini Lockscreen - Snowman lock slider, slider notification icons
CHT softkeys and dock - Apps (start menu), CHT (CHT menu), Web, Phone, Tabs, Lock

Sorry not sure I understand what you mean about the toggles being white not green? Are you talking about the symbol (ex. phone, bluetooth) is white and then turns green when running? How in the pic above the phone symbol is the only one lit green?

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 3 times.