View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 02:39 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
CHT Christmas Theme - Including new Days-2-Xmas Widget

Here's a great Christmas theme for CHT made by xda member "Dunc001".

What does the theme cab include?

CHT Comm Toggles - Airplane, Wifi, Bluetooth, Phone, Silent, Vibrate
CHT Notification Icons incl Voicemail now
CHT HD Mini Lockscreen - Snowman lock slider, slider notification icons
Email and SMS widget skins (see instructions)
CHT softkeys and dock - Apps (start menu), CHT (CHT menu), Web, Phone, Tabs, Lock

Add-on widgets for theme:

dSign Clock v1.2 LE including Christmas layout
Days2Xmas widget - a massive thanks to Rat for this one. My idea was for a simple countdown widget using 25-CurrentDayDate as the calculation, however Rat has as usual come up with a genius script which will now work right up until Christmas 2019, right throughout the year!!!!

Wallpaper pack includes 5 1440x800 wallpapers plus a 480x800 for skinning the taskbar to match the WP in the screenshots (this obviously won't work with any of the other walls!)

The screenshots also include a snow forelayer which I made. I have posted it here as well, but for instructions on how to use it you'll need to refer to the Forelayer thread here in the HD2 Themes subforum.

Instructions:

-Download and install the cab then soft reset. Do the same with the 2 CHT widget cabs.
-Download and unzip the wallpaper folder and copy them to wherever you keep your wallpapers.
-Set the Very wide WP to Christmas WP2 and skin the taskbar with the Christmas Taskbar WP.
-Add the email, SMS, dSign clock (Christmas Layout) and Days2Xmas widgets (select your language in layout options)
-Change the main and sub text colours for the email and SMS widgets in CHTE to 252,202,38
-Add the toggles and notification icons as freelinks - toggles need to be down the right side or the candy canes will look a little daft!).
-Select your softkeys in CHTE.

He has also posted a zip file with the photoshop template for the softkeys if you want to add your own.

Christmas weather mod from Miller - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme startup sounds by Mike, choice of three (cab install) - LOOK HERE

UPDATES:

There was a problem with the CHT_voicemail png in the original theme cab so he has fixed it and posted an updated cab. If you have already installed the theme then just download the CHT_voicemail.zip from this post, unzip and copy the image to \Windows. Restart sense and the icon will now appear correctly

If you are having problems with CHT not allowing you to install more than 9 widgets LOOK HERE for the fix - thanks Mike/Poyensa/Santod

If you have a white square where the number of days should be, then try santod's fixed cab. Get it from post 19 or directly from HERE
Please uninstall the original first and soft reset.
Then install the fixed cab below and soft reset.
Then add the widget to the screen and start counting down the days.

Enjoy..

More Info can be found on the Application Thread HERE

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 12-12-2010 at 04:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.