PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

Dude the new CHT is fukkin baller status... This shit is so fast, and coming from Mr. Skeptic himself that's a huge compliment lol... CHT 1.7.1 was fast but 1.8 is DEFINITELY and NOTICEABLY faster... Good job guys, my hat goes off to you... But since I'm not wearing a hat I'll just hit this blunt for you instead, thanks a bunch... =)

Old 06-07-2010, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So I installed HDWalls, and than created a cab... Installed it and it looked fine but not as HQ as I remembered so I downloaded the HQ Patch that's included with HDWalls, and than it took off my image and put the stock black/grey screen back on my hometab, but you can see the taskbar was still the one from my HDWall setup... So I erased the HQ Patch and now I can't get HDWalls to work... I've messed with the CHT Editor, erased and reinstalled HDWalls, etc and I just can't get the HDWalls wallpaper back.. Any ideas..??
Old 06-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
So I installed HDWalls, and than created a cab... Installed it and it looked fine but not as HQ as I remembered so I downloaded the HQ Patch that's included with HDWalls, and than it took off my image and put the stock black/grey screen back on my hometab, but you can see the taskbar was still the one from my HDWall setup... So I erased the HQ Patch and now I can't get HDWalls to work... I've messed with the CHT Editor, erased and reinstalled HDWalls, etc and I just can't get the HDWalls wallpaper back.. Any ideas..??
From my experience HDwalls just does not want to play nice with it, what I have installed is bwizard and did a registry tweak to get it all nice and clean.

Link for the tweak if your running a 6.5.x

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=7655

attached is the bwizard cab.

Link to my SS with everything setup,

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3523
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bwizard.CAB (502.7 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I had a similar issue and it was just easier to Hard Reset. I messed around with that for a couple hours and couldn't get it fixed.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
From my experience HDwalls just does not want to play nice with it, what I have installed is bwizard and did a registry tweak to get it all nice and clean.

thanks wes,link for tweak to xda is broken in case no one mentions it

Old 06-07-2010, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post

Thanks for that info Wes I appreciate it bro.. And yes as stated above, the link to xda is broke..

Fortunately I stumbled across the SKTools cab on my storage card, erased CHT and HDWalls, used the Clean option, soft reset, reinstalled both, and now all is working fine...

So a word to the wise, I guess the HQ Patch is not needed for HDWalls anymore with this new CHT... At least in my situation it's not..
Old 06-07-2010, 03:40 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Correct, no patch is needed. Please read wallpaper notes and faq on the first page of this thread regarding wallpaper. The white screen issue is being fixed also. Regarding bluetooth toggle, there is a setting in the editor to link the toggle to the app for your specific rom, as they tend to differ.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Thanks for that info Wes I appreciate it bro.. And yes as stated above, the link to xda is broke..

Fortunately I stumbled across the SKTools cab on my storage card, erased CHT and HDWalls, used the Clean option, soft reset, reinstalled both, and now all is working fine...

So a word to the wise, I guess the HQ Patch is not needed for HDWalls anymore with this new CHT... At least in my situation it's not..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
thanks wes,link for tweak to xda is broken in case no one mentions it
This should work, sorry about that

Old 06-07-2010, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Correct, no patch is needed. Please read wallpaper notes and faq on the first page of this thread regarding wallpaper. The white screen issue is being fixed also. Regarding bluetooth toggle, there is a setting in the editor to link the toggle to the app for your specific rom, as they tend to differ.
I had no idea what white screen issue u were referring to............ Until now lol... Is that an HDWalls issue as well, or CHT..??
Old 06-07-2010, 04:55 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Its a landscape hdwalls issue, that is controlled by Cht. But a fix is coming soon. It is not effecting the bg4all thats built in.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software