View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
So I installed HDWalls, and than created a cab... Installed it and it looked fine but not as HQ as I remembered so I downloaded the HQ Patch that's included with HDWalls, and than it took off my image and put the stock black/grey screen back on my hometab, but you can see the taskbar was still the one from my HDWall setup... So I erased the HQ Patch and now I can't get HDWalls to work... I've messed with the CHT Editor, erased and reinstalled HDWalls, etc and I just can't get the HDWalls wallpaper back.. Any ideas..??
From my experience HDwalls just does not want to play nice with it, what I have installed is bwizard and did a registry tweak to get it all nice and clean.

Link for the tweak if your running a 6.5.x

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=7655

attached is the bwizard cab.

Link to my SS with everything setup,

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3523
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bwizard.CAB (502.7 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.