View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 02:55 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

So I installed HDWalls, and than created a cab... Installed it and it looked fine but not as HQ as I remembered so I downloaded the HQ Patch that's included with HDWalls, and than it took off my image and put the stock black/grey screen back on my hometab, but you can see the taskbar was still the one from my HDWall setup... So I erased the HQ Patch and now I can't get HDWalls to work... I've messed with the CHT Editor, erased and reinstalled HDWalls, etc and I just can't get the HDWalls wallpaper back.. Any ideas..??