PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [APP] KD-Font [v1.2.3] [URGENT UPDATE!!!] [11/17/10] [151 FONTS!!!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
ALRIGHT!!! I just posted the new version (v1.2.3) which has the new server information implemented. It appears that the old server is back online temporarily, so the auto-update feature is currently working!!! I'm not sure how long this will last for those of you on v1.2.2, so the sooner the better. Once you've upgraded to v1.2.3, there shouldn't be any more server change issues.

I've also added in some more font requests that I had pending.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks again for your patience!!!
THANK GOD!!! dude i don't think i realized how dependent on your app i was till the servers went down!! HUGE THANKS!!!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Downloading now!! You rock!!

Edit: In the ROM and ready to rock and roll!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-17-2010 at 09:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
ALRIGHT!!! I just posted the new version (v1.2.3) which has the new server information implemented. It appears that the old server is back online temporarily, so the auto-update feature is currently working!!! I'm not sure how long this will last for those of you on v1.2.2, so the sooner the better. Once you've upgraded to v1.2.3, there shouldn't be any more server change issues.

I've also added in some more font requests that I had pending.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks again for your patience!!!
Thanks given my friend.
you rock.
HTC Touch Pro
Current: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Stock 6.5/2.5
Old 11-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Thanks for the update Klip!

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroewe View Post
Thanks given my friend.
you rock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Thanks for the update Klip!

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk
Of course! I wouldn't leave you guys hanging!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [APP] KD-Font [v1.2.4] [URGENT UPDATE!!!] [11/26/10] [151 FONTS!!!]

OK so I just posted a new version (v1.2.4) that fixes a small bug I accidenally introduced in v1.2.3. In my attempt to prevent any issues in the future with server changes (though I don't forsee any since it's my own server now), I missed a very tiny piece (literally three lines of code) that prevent you from being able to update the library properly.

Since the library update is not working properly, you may not be notified that there is an update available. If that's the case, just download the CAB from here and install it.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Another way to fix the issue is to go to the "/Program Files/KDFont" directory and delete the "DATA.xml" file. Then open KD-Font and update the library, and install the program update when prompted.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff

nice catch dude. hadnt tried updating since the first time cuz i have been dealing with other phone problems.
thanks for the heads up.
as always...you rock.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
I did the delete option and it doesn't seem to work correct ly for me. 1st I deleted data then ran app, prompt to update library, yes, prompt to update app after, yes. By the way it takes forever but it finally gave me the install screen. It installed fine then I open app and it ask to update library and app, no for both and checked version number, still 123?

After I did that and soft reset, I had a weird sense wouldn't load issue, for 5-10 min, so I turned sense off then reset and turned sense on and it loaded fine.

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk
After it installed the update, did it say the library was missing, or just a prompt to update? If it said the library was missing, then it sounds like the update didn't install properly. The "Library Missing" prompt is triggered only if the DATA file is missing, and it would have installed a new DATA file with the new version.

Go ahead and try updating one more time, and install the program update. I forgot to increment the build number so it was still saying v1.2.3. Let me know how it works for you then.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:46 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
No I never got a library missing error. Just a prompt to update library, hit yes, then a successful prompt. Then after that a prompt to update app. Then a prompt to restore defaults, I hit no, then save settings, yes, then remove previous version, yes and then it installed.

So you saying the version# is wrong? Basically it shows 1.2.3 but its in fact v 1.2.4 ?

Edit, as I was typing this I also was updating it again and everything seems tO have taken this time and it does show version 1.2.4

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font