PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.2.1] [09/10/10] [135 FONTS!!!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
okay still not able to restore to default font unless i use the cab thewahlrus provided for me
so i guess i will try a few resets and maybe wait till i'm ready to install a custom rom or finish designing my own for someone to make for me if i can make it cool enough for someone to want to make

my god designing your own rom is alot of damn work, epically if your aiming for detail lol
It's gotta be something in the ROM. Worst case, I would say try a hard reset, install the current version, and then see how it works. There's no reason that it should be having issues, unless something was done in a crazy strange way...

I removed the Defaults CAB intentionally, and here's why: When one of the font files gets locked down and it's about to error out, the app goes behind the scenes, installs the defaults CAB, uninstalls the Defaults CAB, and then reapplies the fonts. In all reality, I would be hard-pressed to MAKE it fail at that point... I did find an issue, which may cause some fonts to not be applied after this process, which I will be fixing in a minor release this evening.

Thanks to everyone for the awesome feedback!!! And a Pocketnow review would be insane awesome!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

allusion is becoming a great contributor

yeah i plan on doing a hard rest soon and reinstalling to see if that takes care of it
but right now alot of my time goes to work, kids, designing my own rom which i want to work with your app (with your permission), playing ffxi, making my own ffxi mods for my game lol, and i could go on lol
but once i get a chance I will let you know how it goes

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2
Old 09-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
yeah i plan on doing a hard rest soon and reinstalling to see if that takes care of it
but right now alot of my time goes to work, kids, designing my own rom which i want to work with your app (with your permission), playing ffxi, making my own ffxi mods for my game lol, and i could go on lol
but once i get a chance I will let you know how it goes
Rock on! I feel ya on balancing life outside of the WinMo world... I'm gonna be fairly scarce around here for the next few weeks while I'm moving out-of-state. I'm going to try and get a few last bugs worked out of the app, and then it run for a while.

LMK how it goes after the hard reset, and good luck on the ROM! That's a TON of learning...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:59 PM
N00b

yeah i figured as much, hell i'm still learning on my mods for my online game lol
so i didn't plan on jumping right in on learning till i get closer to a finish design or maybe get luck and have some rom/app makers help out getting bored with there own projects or task.
i know the pain of working on something for a week and just needing something else to work on for a break lol (plus counting on it for now, lol till i get some down time to learn)
Old 09-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.2.2] [09/14/10] [135 FONTS!!!]

OK everyone I just posted v1.2.2!!! check out Post #1 for the changelog, but it's just a couple minor things. Ideally, there shouldn't be any more issues during font application now. I also made it possible to restore the default fonts even if the app "thinks" the defaults are current.

Post up any feedback!!!

Thanks!!!

EDIT* The auto-update feature is working properly. There seems to be some issues with that when the app is cooked into the ROM, and on versions v1.1.1 and older....

Last edited by Kliptik; 09-15-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:40 AM
N00b

great to hear and ty for the special fix that came from my problem lol
i can't wait till your app gets the attention its deserves
Old 09-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Wow it got quiet in here! I'll take that to mean that everything is running smooth with no issues!

Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions for the app that haven't been added or addressed already?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:52 PM
N00b

how do you pick which icon applys when you install the app or do you half to use the default icon? if that is so maybe a way for picking the icon since there is a couple options listed by people they have supplied you.
is there any other fonts you might be able to control in the phone?
that is really the only 2 things I could think of
Old 09-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
how do you pick which icon applys when you install the app or do you half to use the default icon? if that is so maybe a way for picking the icon since there is a couple options listed by people they have supplied you.
is there any other fonts you might be able to control in the phone?
that is really the only 2 things I could think of
Hmmm.... You can probably use reStart, JMWD Icon Changer, or CSMI to cahnge the icon. I hadn't thought about making an option within the app to change the icon. Let me kick that around and see what all that would entail.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.2.2] [09/14/10] [138 FONTS!!!]

KD-Font just got featured on YourMobileBlog.com!!! Follow the link to read more!

Easy font changer for pocketpc! | YourMobileBlog.Com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font