PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savir90 is keeping up the good worksavir90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CPadle CLock Based On TITANIUM only old

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...40#post1677640

Last edited by savir90; 04-02-2010 at 07:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Verizon

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work
Re: CPadle CLock Based On TITANIUM only /weather/notifications

if i cabed this up would it be able to be uninstalled?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Now that i think about it, i dont think so because its actually replacing those files....but what can be done is to make a cab of the same files from stock, so should one want to uninstall all they'd have to do is install the cab with the stock files that would overwrite the customized files....sort of like a "restore titanium to stock.cab ' type thing....anyways thanks for the interest!, if you can help me putting those two cabs up "one to install" and the other one "to restore to stock" lemme know so i could tell you the directories of where everything goes as well as provide the stock files to undo the customizations.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:13 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i did everything as said in the instructions and now titanium wont boot back up any ideas?
Old 03-12-2010, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hmmmm... i did this based off my touch pro 2 witch pretty much has an identical screen to your imagio, idk if maybe theres a conflict there between titanium, i dont see why but go to titanium customizer and disable every other panel thats not
-CCLOCK
-TITANIUM WEATHER
-CTEXT
-CPHONE
-CEMAIL
-TITANIUM NOTIFICATIONS
-CPICTURES
-CMUSIC
for now to see if that fixes it....also i used resco explorer to replace the files and it does it flawlessly...i forgot to mention ima update the post right now, make sure that your file explorer is set to show "hidden files" "rom files" ect...i highly recomend resco explorer....if that dont work disable T-Weather and T-Notifications in titanium customizer and try then to see if it atleast boots....that should atleast let it boot...hmmm another pointer is makes sure u copy the main files off the windows folder..should be in total..the two CPRs and the bronzeres.dll...those are the main files that need to be in \windows....if nothing works just copy the files in the zip i attached below "TitaniumRestore"....it'll restore titanium to stock state...the restore cpr's already have titanium weather codes in them too....lemme know how it goes!...may i add, the imagio is one hell of a phone!
Attached Files
File Type: zip TitaniumRestore.zip (413.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by savir90; 03-12-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:42 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90 View Post
hmmmm... I did this based off my touch pro 2 witch pretty much has an identical screen to your imagio, idk if maybe theres a conflict there between titanium, i dont see why but go to titanium customizer and disable every other panel thats not
-cclock
-titanium weather
-ctext
-cphone
-cemail
-titanium notifications
-cpictures
-cmusic
for now to see if that fixes it....also i used resco explorer to replace the files and it does it flawlessly...i forgot to mention ima update the post right now, make sure that your file explorer is set to show "hidden files" "rom files" ect...i highly recomend resco explorer....if that dont work disable t-weather and t-notifications in titanium customizer and try then to see if it atleast boots....that should atleast let it boot...hmmm another pointer is makes sure u copy the main files off the windows folder..should be in total..the two cprs and the bronzeres.dll...those are the main files that need to be in \windows....if nothing works just copy the files in the zip i attached below "titaniumrestore"....it'll restore titanium to stock state...the restore cpr's already have titanium weather codes in them too....lemme know how it goes!...may i add, the imagio is one hell of a phone!
yea i dont know why its not working on imagio i restored back to stock and alls well thanks anyway

funy thing is when i installed titanium notifications i didnt even see it as listed in comtimizer

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-12-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:22 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

finally got it working but for some reason my weather is really low like in the middle of the screen and i checked in custimizer
c clock
cweather
Old 03-16-2010, 02:02 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

looks good
Old 03-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

thanks savir90. got it running but have one question. How do I get rid of the box just below the weather? or make it clear. sshot attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (7.6 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:50 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks savir90. Got it running but have one question. How do i get rid of the box just below the weather? Or make it clear. Sshot attached
look like your not using his notifications
try installing the notifications cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
clock, paddle, plugin, theme, titanium