PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   CPadle CLock Based On TITANIUM only old (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113715)

savir90 03-11-2010 01:09 AM

CPadle CLock Based On TITANIUM only old

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...40#post1677640

CA3SAR 03-11-2010 07:31 AM

Re: CPadle CLock Based On TITANIUM only /weather/notifications

if i cabed this up would it be able to be uninstalled?

savir90 03-11-2010 06:09 PM

Now that i think about it, i dont think so because its actually replacing those files....but what can be done is to make a cab of the same files from stock, so should one want to uninstall all they'd have to do is install the cab with the stock files that would overwrite the customized files....sort of like a "restore titanium to stock.cab ' type thing....anyways thanks for the interest!, if you can help me putting those two cabs up "one to install" and the other one "to restore to stock" lemme know so i could tell you the directories of where everything goes as well as provide the stock files to undo the customizations.

maxtcee 03-11-2010 10:13 PM

i did everything as said in the instructions and now titanium wont boot back up any ideas?

savir90 03-12-2010 12:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hmmmm... i did this based off my touch pro 2 witch pretty much has an identical screen to your imagio, idk if maybe theres a conflict there between titanium, i dont see why but go to titanium customizer and disable every other panel thats not
-CCLOCK
-TITANIUM WEATHER
-CTEXT
-CPHONE
-CEMAIL
-TITANIUM NOTIFICATIONS
-CPICTURES
-CMUSIC
for now to see if that fixes it....also i used resco explorer to replace the files and it does it flawlessly...i forgot to mention ima update the post right now, make sure that your file explorer is set to show "hidden files" "rom files" ect...i highly recomend resco explorer....if that dont work disable T-Weather and T-Notifications in titanium customizer and try then to see if it atleast boots....that should atleast let it boot...hmmm another pointer is makes sure u copy the main files off the windows folder..should be in total..the two CPRs and the bronzeres.dll...those are the main files that need to be in \windows....if nothing works just copy the files in the zip i attached below "TitaniumRestore"....it'll restore titanium to stock state...the restore cpr's already have titanium weather codes in them too....lemme know how it goes!...may i add, the imagio is one hell of a phone!

maxtcee 03-12-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savir90 (Post 1624433)
hmmmm... I did this based off my touch pro 2 witch pretty much has an identical screen to your imagio, idk if maybe theres a conflict there between titanium, i dont see why but go to titanium customizer and disable every other panel thats not
-cclock
-titanium weather
-ctext
-cphone
-cemail
-titanium notifications
-cpictures
-cmusic
for now to see if that fixes it....also i used resco explorer to replace the files and it does it flawlessly...i forgot to mention ima update the post right now, make sure that your file explorer is set to show "hidden files" "rom files" ect...i highly recomend resco explorer....if that dont work disable t-weather and t-notifications in titanium customizer and try then to see if it atleast boots....that should atleast let it boot...hmmm another pointer is makes sure u copy the main files off the windows folder..should be in total..the two cprs and the bronzeres.dll...those are the main files that need to be in \windows....if nothing works just copy the files in the zip i attached below "titaniumrestore"....it'll restore titanium to stock state...the restore cpr's already have titanium weather codes in them too....lemme know how it goes!...may i add, the imagio is one hell of a phone!

yea i dont know why its not working on imagio i restored back to stock and alls well thanks anyway

funy thing is when i installed titanium notifications i didnt even see it as listed in comtimizer

maxtcee 03-15-2010 10:22 PM

finally got it working but for some reason my weather is really low like in the middle of the screen and i checked in custimizer
c clock
cweather

Mr.KLeen 03-16-2010 02:02 AM

looks good

Riley 03-17-2010 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks savir90. got it running but have one question. How do I get rid of the box just below the weather? or make it clear. sshot attached

maxtcee 03-17-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyd5 (Post 1636116)
thanks savir90. Got it running but have one question. How do i get rid of the box just below the weather? Or make it clear. Sshot attached

look like your not using his notifications
try installing the notifications cab