PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc fuze
Carrier: at&t

gremaa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CMYLXGO's Energized Taskbar & Manila Enhancements [v1.2][M2.1/M2.1Sense/M2.5]

Anyone have any info on the volume/taskbar problem I've been having? I actually downgraded to EnergyRom 21889 and still having the same problem.

I just want the taskbar, not the enhancements since I don't use Sense. I am looking for the taskbar with the 1% increment changes (I've already installed from the first page) and the wifi symbol (same as when not connected, shows red wifi symbol, but to show blue when connected) and the task manager button to be glowy also.

Maybe it's too much to ask for, but any help would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremaa View Post
I wanted to say that I love this taskbar, but for some reason, it is not working with my ROM (I just installed the newest EnergyRom 21891 I think).

Whenever I install the cab file, I can no longer use the volume buttons (they now scroll up and down on my phone instead of change the volume). I think it might be a problem with the manila enhancements (I use Titanium). Is there something that I can do about this? Also, is it possible that this taskbar can show the blue wifi symbol when connected rather than the tower with the two arrows?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

BTW...I am on an HTC Fuze. Let me know if you guys need any more info.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:45 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's Energized Taskbar & Manila Enhancements [v1.2][M2.1/M2.1Sense/M2.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremaa View Post
Anyone have any info on the volume/taskbar problem I've been having? I actually downgraded to EnergyRom 21889 and still having the same problem.

I just want the taskbar, not the enhancements since I don't use Sense. I am looking for the taskbar with the 1% increment changes (I've already installed from the first page) and the wifi symbol (same as when not connected, shows red wifi symbol, but to show blue when connected) and the task manager button to be glowy also.

Maybe it's too much to ask for, but any help would be appreciated.
It is too much to ask...sounds like you need to make your own.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:36 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Added two more Battery Icons to the 1% Battery Thread. These are stock style WM6.5 icons with 1% increments but without displaying the remaining percentage. This battery is much more accurate than the stock one. Make sure you have a 1% compatible battery driver installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

Stock Style WM6.5 White - No Numbers

Stock Style WM6.5 Energized - No Numbers

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Exclamation Re: CMYLXGO's Energized Taskbar & Manila Enhancements [v1.2][M2.1/M2.1Sense/M2.5]

the link is down
Old 02-17-2010, 12:44 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
the link is down
Nope...BTW its hosted on this site...so its a pretty good bet if you can see this post you can download the file.

-CMY
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:46 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Coming Soon...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hey thnx cmylxgo

had to use ie, thanks!
thanks for bein the grafic kingin
Old 02-17-2010, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

twizt3d is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Coming Soon...

wow.... thats awesome looking
Old 02-17-2010, 04:50 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizt3d View Post
wow.... thats awesome looking
YEAH it is!!! WOW.

Nice work as always CMY!! Can't wait for the orange!!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

any cabs for the diamond?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software