View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:45 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's Energized Taskbar & Manila Enhancements [v1.2][M2.1/M2.1Sense/M2.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremaa View Post
Anyone have any info on the volume/taskbar problem I've been having? I actually downgraded to EnergyRom 21889 and still having the same problem.

I just want the taskbar, not the enhancements since I don't use Sense. I am looking for the taskbar with the 1% increment changes (I've already installed from the first page) and the wifi symbol (same as when not connected, shows red wifi symbol, but to show blue when connected) and the task manager button to be glowy also.

Maybe it's too much to ask for, but any help would be appreciated.
It is too much to ask...sounds like you need to make your own.