View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:25 PM
gremaa
Lurker

gremaa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CMYLXGO's Energized Taskbar & Manila Enhancements [v1.2][M2.1/M2.1Sense/M2.5]

Anyone have any info on the volume/taskbar problem I've been having? I actually downgraded to EnergyRom 21889 and still having the same problem.

I just want the taskbar, not the enhancements since I don't use Sense. I am looking for the taskbar with the 1% increment changes (I've already installed from the first page) and the wifi symbol (same as when not connected, shows red wifi symbol, but to show blue when connected) and the task manager button to be glowy also.

Maybe it's too much to ask for, but any help would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremaa View Post
I wanted to say that I love this taskbar, but for some reason, it is not working with my ROM (I just installed the newest EnergyRom 21891 I think).

Whenever I install the cab file, I can no longer use the volume buttons (they now scroll up and down on my phone instead of change the volume). I think it might be a problem with the manila enhancements (I use Titanium). Is there something that I can do about this? Also, is it possible that this taskbar can show the blue wifi symbol when connected rather than the tower with the two arrows?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

BTW...I am on an HTC Fuze. Let me know if you guys need any more info.