PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.5 1921 Dusk Globe Internet Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
hey bro is there anychance u can make this globe for me with the grey "continents" in red thank you

Hope you like it.

Just unzip the file, and drop the manila file into your windows folder
Attached Files
File Type: zip 0eea1f69_manila.zip (13.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 03-29-2010 at 07:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Cool Re: Manila 2.5 1921 Dusk Globe Internet Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Hope you like it.

Just unzip the file, and drop the manila file into your windows folder
i like it and i dont wanna sound ungratefull but can u possibly remake it. leave the continents red but make the grid lines grey thank you ;D
Old 04-01-2010, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/29/10] - Enable Clock Array w/Cookies Home Tab

^^ lol

Old 04-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

theletterman is just getting started
Re: Blue Swype Dusk WVGA Skin

Hey this is a cool idea and all but it has broken my frickin swype, won't load get some error about can't find EnglishUS then the app crashes. tried uninstalling and reinstalling swype, no dice either way, looks like the only way to get it back is hard reset, kinda annoying all for some little skin
Old 04-02-2010, 01:54 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

what's haptic feedback..?? is that when ur phone vibrates when u touch it..?? what else does it involve..??

I really like the dusk keyboard but don't want to use it if its gonna fubar my shit...
Old 04-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theletterman View Post
Hey this is a cool idea and all but it has broken my frickin swype, won't load get some error about can't find EnglishUS then the app crashes. tried uninstalling and reinstalling swype, no dice either way, looks like the only way to get it back is hard reset, kinda annoying all for some little skin
i chalk it up to user error as no one else has reported that. be more appreciative and thanks for your wonderful contibutions to the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
what's haptic feedback..?? is that when ur phone vibrates when u touch it..?? what else does it involve..??

I really like the dusk keyboard but don't want to use it if its gonna fubar my shit...
yes, haptic feedback is vibrate on touch. if you arent sure about something and just wanna check it out do a full backup b4 installing with a program like spb backup, that way you have nothing to lose. i personally never had any issues with the dusk sip outside of the broken haptic thing

Last edited by redd214; 04-02-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

theletterman is just getting started

"i chalk it up to user error as no one else has reported that. be more appreciative and thanks for your wonderful contibutions to the community" User error? i'm sorry if we all aren't ****ing experts, maybe u should try supporting ur product a little better
Old 04-02-2010, 12:05 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
"i chalk it up to user error as no one else has reported that. be more appreciative and thanks for your wonderful contibutions to the community" User error? i'm sorry if we all aren't ****ing experts, maybe u should try supporting ur product a little better

Wow! what an @$$hole. You want the correct Swype? I bet you are using the Blackbird Version. Which isn't supported by this thread. Use the Tacchan28 version and it works perfectly.

How about this instead...Take two weeks of skinning the individual keyboards then let others tell you it doesn't work. By the way red didn't skin Swype, XYC did. He was just trying to answer a question for XYC and since he has some of the most experience here with Dusk I would be a little nicer and you may get support.

Learn how to use the tools around you, use Quote instead of wasting your time either copy and pasting or rewriting the whole post. Man you have been signed up here and for what 6 months and have contributed anything...maybe you should support the community before you start bashing anyone else.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Swype.cab (1.48 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 04-02-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
^^lol, that is all

have a good one man.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Re: Blue Swype Dusk WVGA Skin

Quote:
Did you ever stop to think that maybe you are using a newer version of Swype than what this skin was designed for (2.0). You don't have to be an F***ing expert, and no one expects you to be. But maybe before you skin an application, you should make sure that you have a CAB to reinstall it if a skin screws it up. Like Redd said, you are the only one who has reported a problem with it in the MONTHS that it has been posted and downloaded. All I can say, is that maybe you should ask for a little help before knocking people's work.

And like Dap said, The skin is mine. Not Redd's. Get off his back, and don't be a D*CK

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 04-02-2010 at 12:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software