View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:44 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blue Swype Dusk WVGA Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by theletterman View Post
Hey this is a cool idea and all but it has broken my frickin swype, won't load get some error about can't find EnglishUS then the app crashes. tried uninstalling and reinstalling swype, no dice either way, looks like the only way to get it back is hard reset, kinda annoying all for some little skin
Did you ever stop to think that maybe you are using a newer version of Swype than what this skin was designed for (2.0). You don't have to be an F***ing expert, and no one expects you to be. But maybe before you skin an application, you should make sure that you have a CAB to reinstall it if a skin screws it up. Like Redd said, you are the only one who has reported a problem with it in the MONTHS that it has been posted and downloaded. All I can say, is that maybe you should ask for a little help before knocking people's work.

And like Dap said, The skin is mine. Not Redd's. Get off his back, and don't be a D*CK

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 04-02-2010 at 12:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.