PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/29/10] - Enable Clock Array w/Cookies Home Tab

Look what I found:

I want these ICONS!!!

And then I want to change them to BLUE!

It's a post from a guy called siddartha over @ xda

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 04-02-2010 at 09:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:36 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Look what I found:

I want these ICONS!!!

And then I want to change them to BLUE!

It's a post from a guy called siddartha over @ xda

I have seen you spit out the dusk orbs with PS, you could do these and do all the colors of the rainbow if you wanted. you re problably tired of skinning right now. Looks good, nice find. Did he release these as a zip or cab?

Old 04-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I have seen you spit out the dusk orbs with PS, you could do these and do all the colors of the rainbow if you wanted. you re problably tired of skinning right now. Looks good, nice find. Did he release these as a zip or cab?
I don't think he did either one. I think he's keeping them to himself
Old 04-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

link to the post u got em from??

where theres a will theres a way
Old 04-02-2010, 09:59 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well, looks like I will need to copy and paste and then inject them into the manila files, man I wish I knew exactly ho to do that, but that is what the interwebs is for.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Sent him a PM but have no idea if he can even read it. He's German and his english ain't so good. Been all through his posts and he loves to show off his work in the "post your HD screens" thread but he doesn't seem to share any of them except 2. The call history and another, but just the .png's, not the manila files themselves.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:01 AM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Sent him a PM but have no idea if he can even read it. He's German and his english ain't so good. Been all through his posts and he loves to show off his work in the "post your HD screens" thread but he doesn't seem to share any of them except 2. The call history and another, but just the .png's, not the manila files themselves.

But aren't the PNG all we need? Finding the right Manila files for the slider shouldn't be hard. Is that why you were in contact with Rotostrain and 12aon? I mean those two especially should be able to help you out.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:20 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
But aren't the PNG all we need? Finding the right Manila files for the slider shouldn't be hard. Is that why you were in contact with Rotostrain and 12aon? I mean those two especially should be able to help you out.
Yes, all it would take is to skin this layout of slider icons with the appropriate orb on top of, what look to be Dusk slider icons already.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:16 AM
I break things, for fun.

you the man Santod. I am learning to make the orbs right now. I knwo it would be quicker by anyone else, and if anyone wants to do it cool, but I am going to try my noob photoshop hand at it. Any suggestions or insight is cool.

Thanks for answering Santod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Yes, all it would take is to skin this layout of slider icons with the appropriate orb on top of, what look to be Dusk slider icons already.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:30 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
you the man Santod. I am learning to make the orbs right now. I knwo it would be quicker by anyone else, and if anyone wants to do it cool, but I am going to try my noob photoshop hand at it. Any suggestions or insight is cool.

Thanks for answering Santod.
No problem buddy! Let me know how it goes for ya.
It can be tedious at best. If you think you may want a hand with it at some point just hit me up with a PM and I'll give it a go for ya, if you want.
Unless, I am interfering in Duskville here and Redd or Xpress would rather do it. Let me know.

Props to you guys with this thread here. Some nice work all throughout.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software