PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Telus

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Does anyone know how to activate the settings tab simply as the settings tab. What i've tried so far is enabling it in CHome config, Showing it as well as doing the HKLM edit to add it in the list of programs but no such luck so far

"I know. I outnumber them, but I shall go gently with them at first."
- Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, Act 1
Old 04-13-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
Does anyone know how to activate the settings tab simply as the settings tab. What i've tried so far is enabling it in CHome config, Showing it as well as doing the HKLM edit to add it in the list of programs but no such luck so far
I tried just using the default settings panel and was able to get it to show up, but you'll have to remap the action url for each page. Also, I'm not sure if I just overlooked something, but it would cause Titanium to lock-up when switching through pages. As an alternative, I just created a custom Settings panel instead. If you're wanting to give it a shot, I'll take a look at it when I get home (leaving work now).

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee1981 View Post
Hi!

I would like to get on my titanium:

- Internet- with Opera browser
- Music player with TF3D's built-in player insteead of WMplayer
is it possible to get tf3d's music player to work? if so i would like this also, because wmplayer lags because i have a 16gb class 2 card. when i use to play this with tf3d it didn not lag.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
I tried just using the default settings panel and was able to get it to show up, but you'll have to remap the action url for each page. Also, I'm not sure if I just overlooked something, but it would cause Titanium to lock-up when switching through pages. As an alternative, I just created a custom Settings panel instead. If you're wanting to give it a shot, I'll take a look at it when I get home (leaving work now).
That would be awesome but to be honnest i've only just managed to get an Opera tab and then again only by installing weather 2.1 which activated clink for me. I've followed your steps on page one of thei thread (even the new ones from today) and i just can't get it to work. I have a feeling it's becausse i'm copying the whole GUID file and replacing the other but you would think that would achieve the same result.

Any help or guidance you could give would be much appreciated though... i must have a "Chromium" defficiancy lol

Last edited by gmarcoux; 04-13-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
That would be awesome but to be honnest i've only just managed to get an Opera tab and then again only by installing weather 2.1 which activated clink for me. I've followed your steps on page one of thei thread (even the new ones from today) and i just can't get it to work. I have a feeling it's becausse i'm copying the whole GUID file and replacing the other but you would think that would achieve the same result.

Any help or guidance you could give would be much appreciated though... i must have a "Chromium" defficiancy lol
Copying the entire GUID file should be fine. Just make sure when you past it it replaces the old one. I wouldnt recomend activating the settings tab, I had it visible and had frequent lock ups.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

too bad. it would be practicle
Old 04-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:

i'm with you, i can't get any new tabs either, i guess its not really that big of a deal. i will figure it out one day, and i followed the instructions to a t.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You're positive you copied the GUID from HKLM\Software and pasted it into HKLM\Security? That's where a lot of people have gone wrong.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jeremy37210 is a n00b

Maybe someone can help clarify where I should start?

I already changed my "Launcher" panel to a "contacts" panel. The "contacts" panel is now visible and functional but I no longer have the "launcher" panel. I did this before seeing some of the newer options so I have no idea where to start now to try and get a second "programs" panel. Is it possible with the steps I've already taken?
Old 04-13-2009, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy37210 View Post
Maybe someone can help clarify where I should start?

I already changed my "Launcher" panel to a "contacts" panel. The "contacts" panel is now visible and functional but I no longer have the "launcher" panel. I did this before seeing some of the newer options so I have no idea where to start now to try and get a second "programs" panel. Is it possible with the steps I've already taken?
You can still add another panel or two using the instructions in post 2, where it talks about using information from the CWelcomeCenter and/or Settings Panels. Just follow the instructions carefully and it should work just fine. Curious though, your profile shows you're using a Treo Pro, is that correct? If so, it may be tricky because no one here has modified the cpr files for a phone with that resolution yet. Therefore, if you're using that phone, it'll take some extra work to get any additional panels added. Let us know if that's the case and we'll go from there.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks