PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
Hafrust - just tested ur .cpr and they are the bomb - now i got everything to display - my contacts, my programs - everything and with the right pictures too...

one small problem though - my programs is a little off - as in it is indented a little bit outside and its not in line with the rest - what layout should i modify to get it to be in line.. ???
Any way you can post a screenshot? I may have screwed something up when converting values in the cpr from VGA to QVGA. That's good to know about you being able to use the welcomecenter GUID. That should help anyone else who is using that ROM or a similarly built one.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre
Carrier: Sprint

fishfuzz is keeping up the good workfishfuzz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDENsomnia View Post
I am using a touchpro from sprint. I have the copper rom from mightymike and juicy. I have tried multiple file explorers and even tried to copy the files to the windows directory from my laptop. I then reflashed to be sure I hadn't messed anything up and still have the same problem.
I'm using the same ROM with no problems.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

myshinynewtouch is just getting started

Fixed it Hafrust - the operator services condensed layout was off by about 10 pixels on Left = "20" instead of "10"... fixed it and the new files are attached... hope you can use them for something really cooool...

anyone need help when u are using nfsfan's v6 version, pm me and i can try and help u out...

any chance of good png's for all the common programs we use.. I have communication manager, google maps, active sync, igo8 in my programs list... and i don't have nice png files for them...
Attached Files
File Type: zip QVGATitanium_320x240Final.zip (7.2 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by myshinynewtouch; 04-12-2009 at 09:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Cool...thanks for posting those. I updated the first post with a link to your post and I took down the files I posted and put a link there too so people will be sure to download the best version.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:31 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

I made some awesome titanium customizations with this!

Old 04-11-2009, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
I made some awesome titanium customizations with this!
Keep an eye out in here or on showaco's thread on XDA...he's going to try to release his revamped Titanium Weather today. It'll make it even better.

For those interested, iconspedia is a good site for icons. You'll just have to resize them.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-11-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:44 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

woohoo! that is my favorite plugin! i just did a lot of **** on this... made a contacts panel, made a custom internet panel to open up iris, and made a program panel!
Old 04-11-2009, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

FYI...I posted this in the copper thread but it's worth duplicate posting here:

This is a nice blackish 6.5 theme. It's not quite black, but the best I've seen so far. This caught my eye too.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
I'm having an issue get the configurator to show my custom panel. I can't figure out why. I've made all the changes necessary, and in the configuration screen I see my New "contacts" panel, but when I click show and reset it never actually shows. If i go back into configurator it is greyed out again. Any ideas. I'm guessing it's something easy, and I'm just over tired. I'll try back in the morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
did you do this step? if you don't do this, it will do that
That seems to have been half of the problem. My panels now stay in the configurator as enabled, but I cannot see them on my home screen. I feel like I'm getting close that lightbulb moment, but I can only repeat the process so many times. I tried Welcome Screen GUID with no luck, anyone else have any thoughts?
Old 04-11-2009, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Are you sure you copied the welcomecenter GUID to the correct registry location? You should be copying from HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome and pasting to HKLM\Security\CHome\Default Settings. When you say you can't see them on the home screen, are they there, but invisible when not highlighted, or not there at all?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks