PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Just tried installing Titanium Weather after disabling Windows Default... But, I keep getting Installation was unsuccessful..
Old 03-31-2009, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Maybe try re-downloading the .cab? I also just noticed your profile shows you have a 6800. It shouldn't affect the installation, but make sure you aren't trying to use the VGA version or the display will be off.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3 View Post
fingers are crossed then I could really get rid of tf3d
haha i already ditched tf3d well sortof lol...im using IDiamond which is really just a variant of tf3d...but i have a hundred something programs and i need access to them NOW and well....it works for me lol...

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 03-31-2009, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
Maybe try re-downloading the .cab? I also just noticed your profile shows you have a 6800. It shouldn't affect the installation, but make sure you aren't trying to use the VGA version or the display will be off.
Hey, thanks for pointing that out. I just editted my profile and changed to a Sprint Touch Pro. I tried downloading the file again. But, no luck The file that I am trying to install is called TitaniumWeatherv2.1.cab Is that the file that you installed?
Old 03-31-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks to krohnjw, who pointed me out to http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...676#post810676 and this cab file finally works for me... YAY!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

well done my friend
Old 04-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Lurker

showaco is keeping up the good workshowaco is keeping up the good work

I figured out to get two panels now. Seems like each panel GUID will only display one title. Use the GUID from CWelcomeCenter panel for a second panel. So I already had launcher, then I made the contacts panel with Chome Configurator. I then opened registry and copied the GUID of CWelcomeCenter over the GUID of the new contacts panel in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\contacts.

You'll need to edit your cprs too so that the name of the CWelcomeCenter panel will show correctly(otherwise it will say "Getting Started"). Also, to get different icons/images for each page of your panels, you need to edit the cpr.
For the name, open cpr to CWelcomeCenter Condensed section. Change "PluginLabel" to "Text 1".
For the different icons on each page of panel, in cpr at CWelcomeCenter Expanded and at Operator Services Expanded, change "Icon" to "Image 1". I think Settings panel may also be tweaked to use as another panel, but not certain since I haven't tried it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hey...nice to see you over here! I just posted over on XDA. I'll get back at this in the morning and give it a go with the Settings panel. You're the man!

Edit: I'm having some trouble with the .cpr edits. I can't seem to get it right. Everything I have tried has either done nothing or removed the panel completely.

Edit 2: After failing to get the .cpr files edited correctly, I had to borrow showaco's to figure out what I was doing wrong (a lot!). I'll get the first post updated accordingly when I get some time. Work's kinda backed up now that I spent a good portion of my morning messing with this.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-02-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

bjhill2112 is keeping up the good workbjhill2112 is keeping up the good work

Anyone know how to edit the background of a theme?
Old 04-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhill2112 View Post
Anyone know how to edit the background of a theme?
No but you can always select a different pic for the background in the today settings by going to start>> settings>> today and clicking on the Use this picture as the background and then selecting the picture you want.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks