View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 08:19 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
That would be awesome but to be honnest i've only just managed to get an Opera tab and then again only by installing weather 2.1 which activated clink for me. I've followed your steps on page one of thei thread (even the new ones from today) and i just can't get it to work. I have a feeling it's becausse i'm copying the whole GUID file and replacing the other but you would think that would achieve the same result.

Any help or guidance you could give would be much appreciated though... i must have a "Chromium" defficiancy lol
i'm with you, i can't get any new tabs either, i guess its not really that big of a deal. i will figure it out one day, and i followed the instructions to a t.