PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee1981 View Post
Hi!

Ok, i followed the instructions (i did several times)
I did the example: Contacts, but it does not show/display on my titanium

Can anyone help me, please?
Take a look at post #182 and see if that helps you out. If you are looking for a contacts panel, this seems to have worked for others.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch Hd

jaycee1981 is a n00b

Hi!

I've read post #182 and followed the instructions except the last one
"Copy the .cpr files from the attached cab and replace the existing ones in your Windows folder (thanks to Hafrust for the Cab)."

Because i can't find any cpr files here

Uhm i use Htc touch hd (480x800)

The fact i don't want to add contact dialer for my own, i just did for test (but still does not display on my titanium)

I would like to get on my titanium:

- Internet- with Opera browser
- Music player with TF3D's built-in player insteead of WMplayer
Old 04-13-2009, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Artanis is keeping up the good workArtanis is keeping up the good work

Have Launcher and Contact Panels working fine.but Now when i try to edit the launcher panel menu never goes past panel>Custimize. Menu just closes and nothing happens. Just sits on Chome Configure screen. Cant even add new items to Launcher panel. I even tried to delete panel and start over but i cant even delete it.

tried disabling weather, removing extensibility edit. Am i missing somthing.

plz help.

**Update!
I noticed the "*" was missing next to launcher panel in the config screen. Traced back through instructions by OP and figured out the GUID regedit had to be changed like contacts for editing.

Problem solved >> new problem.

thought id get creative and ended up changing GUID in CClock reg entry. Now i got no Clock panel. If someone would be so kind to post Default GUID string for CClock, im sure that would solve the problem.
TY

Last edited by Artanis; 04-13-2009 at 04:56 AM. Reason: more info!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Hi!

I've read post #182 and followed the instructions except the last one
"Copy the .cpr files from the attached cab and replace the existing ones in your Windows folder (thanks to Hafrust for the Cab)."

Because i can't find any cpr files here

Uhm i use Htc touch hd (480x800)

The fact i don't want to add contact dialer for my own, i just did for test (but still does not display on my titanium)

I would like to get on my titanium:

- Internet- with Opera browser
- Music player with TF3D's built-in player insteead of WMplayer
The CPR files I used are attached in the first post, but they are only for VGA, not WVGA. I can make a copy that is WVGA but it will probably be later this afternoon or this evening, if no one else has converted them by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
If someone would be so kind to post Default GUID string for CClock, im sure that would solve the problem.
TY
Here you go: {892B90CB-9806-427e-8BED-F45C6A9E576B}

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch Hd

jaycee1981 is a n00b

ok then, im waiting for the wvga crp. Thanks in advance!

Oh one more question:

Do i have to do the same steps if i want to create Internet with opera browser launch instead of stupid Internet explorer bwoser in favorites?

Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by jaycee1981; 04-13-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

myshinynewtouch is just getting started

guys - when making .cpr files, u can probably do these small tweaks to make things look better in the 240x320 landscape mode, portrait mode needs no changes.
1. search for this word "HorizontalAlignment="Right"" and remove it - its in the clock layout and time section - all it does is make sure that clock is not right aligned and aligns it by default to left... makes sure that ur date has enough space to be not truncated.
2. also change default width of AM/PM and date to 120. that makes sure that u see the entire date..

attached is an updated .cpr for QVGA users with the latest version (v3) from mnemonique.. just for 240x320, i can upload the 320x240 now later on in the day..
Attached Files
File Type: zip Titanium_240x320.zip (3.2 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
ok then, im waiting for the wvga crp. Thanks in advance!

Oh one more question:

Do i have to do the same steps if i want to create Internet with opera browser launch instead of stupid Internet explorer bwoser in favorites?

Sorry for my bad English.
Your English is fine. I just created a new panel for Opera and added pages for all of my favorites.

Just an FYI to everyone...the first post in this thread has been updated, and I moved some stuff to post 2.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:12 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

is anyone else having this problem with titanium weather? (wrong size images and the spacing in "Tue, Wed," etc is off)
Old 04-13-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Artanis is keeping up the good workArtanis is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
Here you go: {892B90CB-9806-427e-8BED-F45C6A9E576B}
HAZAA!
the time is 11:30 am pst.

Ty, now i can try to customize the clock size.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
guys - when making .cpr files, u can probably do these small tweaks to make things look better in the 240x320 landscape mode, portrait mode needs no changes.
1. search for this word "HorizontalAlignment="Right"" and remove it - its in the clock layout and time section - all it does is make sure that clock is not right aligned and aligns it by default to left... makes sure that ur date has enough space to be not truncated.
2. also change default width of AM/PM and date to 120. that makes sure that u see the entire date..

attached is an updated .cpr for QVGA users with the latest version (v3) from mnemonique.. just for 240x320, i can upload the 320x240 now later on in the day..
Cool...when you get the other one updated I'll add them to post 2.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks