PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Yep...the security one overrides the other. Glad you got it working!

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

CDENsomnia is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to CDENsomnia

I followed step 2 and am trying to copy the files back to my phone but it says it can't overwrite those files. Either they are being used or write protected. I made sure to disable titanium and soft reset and still can't write over the cpr files. Any ideas?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

RexSS345 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
I haven't found a way yet, with the exception of making changes prior to cooking the ROM. I'm not sure what you mean by Wi-Fi name? I don't have anything pertaining to Wi-Fi on my home page.
If you highlight the clock pane and are connected to wifi, it will say "Wi-Fi: XXXX" where XXXX is the name of the network. If I install the weather pane, when the clock pane is highlighted the WiFi info shows up just above the text pane.

I just want Opera and weather on the home screen, is that so much to ask?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

When I say i can't change my titanium setup i mean that i can't move the widgets around, take them out, add them, remove them, etc...

NOW, I can move and take them out, I CANNOT add any widgets besides the origs (i cannot add settings, or my own custom widget)

I've never been able to add my own widget or anything like Settings, etc etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I am using the Titanium Customizer

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
When I say i can't change my titanium setup i mean that i can't move the widgets around, take them out, add them, remove them, etc...

NOW, I can move and take them out, I CANNOT add any widgets besides the origs (i cannot add settings, or my own custom widget)

I've never been able to add my own widget or anything like Settings, etc etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I am using the Titanium Customizer
Please check your registry and see if you have anything for cwelcomecenter under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome. People have mentioned that one of the 6.5 Vogue ROM's has that removed. It would help to know if yours is that way too. That will tell us which way to proceed. And just to clarify, you are using a Mogul as your profile indicates, correct?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
Please check your registry and see if you have anything for cwelcomecenter under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome. People have mentioned that one of the 6.5 Vogue ROM's has that removed. It would help to know if yours is that way too. That will tell us which way to proceed. And just to clarify, you are using a Mogul as your profile indicates, correct?
I have the CWelcomeCenter on there. It comes up when i first booted the ROM, it's in the registry now but not active.

I am using a Mogul, I usually update my sig and profile freq if anything changed.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

OK...just wanted to make sure I didn't give you bad advice. Have you followed all of the instructions as listed in the first post? I posted QVGA CPR files last night that you can use if you don't want to edit yours yourself. Please double check that you have done everything as described in post 1 (Option 2) and you shouldn't have any problems at all. I'm getting ready to leave work and will try to check in a bit later, but no guarantees. Let us know how this works out for you and if you have any other problems come up with it.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

CDENsomnia is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to CDENsomnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDENsomnia View Post
I followed step 2 and am trying to copy the files back to my phone but it says it can't overwrite those files. Either they are being used or write protected. I made sure to disable titanium and soft reset and still can't write over the cpr files. Any ideas?
Anyone have any bright ideas to get the OS to unlock the files?
Old 04-10-2009, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

What file explorer are you using? I use Resco and Total Commander and I hadn't had any problems with it. Also, what type of phone and which ROM are you using?
Old 04-10-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bx718bklyn is just getting started

I found this out in XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...64#post3601164
its ok some of the panels do not work becuz it is for t-mobile phones but i installed it on my touch with miniweather and titanium weather the miniweather gives you detailed info, the one problem is the panels don work unless you use the right soft key or push the middle button which i figure is enter, Hope fully someone can mess with the reg and get to work better im not good at reg , all in all its good.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks