PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfuzz View Post
Whenever you duplicate a GUID (or mess up a registry setting), some part of CHome will go invisible. Until we find other valid GUIDs, or figure out a way to make them valid, if you want more than one created, one will be blank.

What GUID is your CWelcomeCenter?
I'm not sure if you were directing that question to me, or the previous post. One or some of the 6.5 Vogue ROM's have the welcomecenter removed, so they don't have any registry entries pertaining to it. If you are needing mine, just let me know and I'll post it up.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre
Carrier: Sprint

fishfuzz is keeping up the good workfishfuzz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
I'm not sure if you were directing that question to me, or the previous post. One or some of the 6.5 Vogue ROM's have the welcomecenter removed, so they don't have any registry entries pertaining to it. If you are needing mine, just let me know and I'll post it up.
I was actually asking for anyone/everyone. I'm curious if the GUID is device specific. I've looked through the registry for other mentions of the working GUIDs, but nothing. Starting to think it's connected to a .dll/config file somewhere else.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Mine is {97343B9B-5BB5-474d-98AA-E4CD2DD0A873}.

I think everything is connected to cmhome.dll and bronzerez.dll. That's about where my lack of knowledge forces me to stop. New developments here (starting on post 254) are really promising! now I know what I'm going to be doing over the weekend.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-10-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Just found this over at XDA (unverified by me), might be helpful for those not using templates:

:MSPIMG 'Pictures and Videos Grid'
:MSMRULauncher 'Recent Programs
:MSTASKMGR 'Task Manager'
:MSWRLSMGR 'Wireless manager'
:MSWELCOMECENTER 'Welcome Center (Set Date time, Device Password, Set up e-Mail, Background)'
:MSSTART 'Start Menu Only'
:MSCdial 'Phone Dial Pad(Make a call)'
:MSCAMERA 'Open Camera
:MSINTERNET_SHARING 'Internet sharing App and Connection Settings'
:MSHome 'back to Home Screen'
:MSCPROG 'Last call Dialog/Dialer'
:MSWELCOME '?Welcome.exe Doesn't work on my phone'
:MSREMNET '?Remnet.exe Doesn't work on my phone'
:MSBranding '?BannerImage Doesn't work on my phone'
:MSCLOCKALARM 'Clock and Alarm Dialog'
:MS_SNDMGR '?? Doesn't work on my phone'
:MSSYNCAPP 'Active Sync Dialog'
:MSINBOX 'MESSAGE INBOX'
:MSTASKS 'TASKS Dialog'
:MSTNOTES 'Voice Notes'
:MSCONTACTS 'Contacts list'
:MSCALENDAR 'Calendar/Appointments'
:MSPOUTLOOK '?Outlook app Doesn't work on my phone'
:MSCALC_TPC 'Calculator'
:MSCALC 'Calculator'
:MSFEXPLORE 'File Explorer'
:MSPIE 'Internet Explorer'
:MSPIE;\WINDOWS\START 'Open Page...'
:MSQuickApp 'Quick List (Power Off, Lock, TaskManager, Wireless Manager, Profiles) '
:MSProfiles 'Profiles (Normal, silent....)'
:MSSETTINGS 'Settings Dialog'
:MSSETTINGS;home.cpl.xml 'open Specific Setting (in this case home panel setup)'
:MSClog 'Call history'
:MSVOICEMAIL 'Call voice Mail'
:MSHOTVOICE '?? Doesn't work on my phone'
:MSVOICE '?? Doesn't work on my phone'
:MSScut 'Speed Dial Dialog'
:MSSOLITARE '?Solitare? doesn't work on my phone'
Old 04-10-2009, 12:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

If I'm not mistaken, weren't those all of the ones for smartphones? I thing ours may vary a little bit.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, weren't those all of the ones for smartphones? I thing ours may vary a little bit.
More than likely. We probably need to go through them and check.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

myshinynewtouch is just getting started

Quote:
As far as copying the settings section from that slidingpanel cpr, that's what I had to do with mine, and then you'll have to make minor adjustments to get the correct title and icons to show. You can take a look at my VGA cpr in post 1 and probably figure out what needs to be changed. And my launcher panel icons show up when I add pages, so I'm not sure what's going on there. It has to be something in the cpr though. I wish I still had my Mogul to play around with.
Actually nothing, now even my launcher panel icons show up fine... now i gotta find some nice 22x22 .png files for all my launcher programs.. gotta check out what the icon pack you have on page 1 holds...

i will give it a shot now with the settings layout from the sliding panel and report back.. and waiting for that new version from showaco - hopefully mnemonique can covert it to qvga soon enough...
Old 04-10-2009, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

If you haven't already, be sure and post in there so mnemonique knows about it too, just in case it was missed.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Mine is {97343B9B-5BB5-474d-98AA-E4CD2DD0A873}.

I think everything is connected to cmhome.dll and bronzerez.dll. That's about where my lack of knowledge forces me to stop. New developments here (starting on post 254) are really promising! now I know what I'm going to be doing over the weekend.
GUID is the same as mine. So I think you are correct - those .dlls are key.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I decided to go with a speed dial panel, leaving any settings as additional pages for the launcher. I still have to change the GUID to a editable to add new contacts, but don't do that very often.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot001.jpg (331.4 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks