PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 03:22 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

man my bars have been at almost full al day and they usually fluxtuate between 2 and 3. and my battery is still at like 45 percetish. i dont even think i will need a battery hack.

but always welcome ofcourse lol
Old 04-10-2009, 06:04 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

i tried option 2 to make a new panel, but for some reason, it will always make the second from bottom's collapsed text blank. did i do something wrong?

*EDIT* seems that it's not always the second from the bottom. whenever i have both custom panels on, the one that's higher up is blank.... any ideas?
*EDIT2*
here's a picture. the collapsed text is blank, but when it's selected, it works just fine:

Last edited by strra; 04-10-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

bx718bklyn is just getting started

I installed Chrome Weather http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3016407
along with titanium weather and it give u more info for the weather but the panel is blank its right on top of titanium weather.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

myshinynewtouch is just getting started

strra - even i have the same problem as urs - but i really would love to know wat u did to get those pictures showing correctly - i wanted to modify the .cpr files but i didn't use the GUID of either settings or welcomecenter... any clues as to how u managed to get chome configurator to accept the .png to display accurately ??
yes - currently u cannot see more than one panel - so if u have launcher panel - u cannot see ur contacts panel - thats why i have it at the top so that there is no gap and i know it is there - kinda like my own secret thing
Old 04-10-2009, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
strra - even i have the same problem as urs - but i really would love to know wat u did to get those pictures showing correctly - i wanted to modify the .cpr files but i didn't use the GUID of either settings or welcomecenter... any clues as to how u managed to get chome configurator to accept the .png to display accurately ??
yes - currently u cannot see more than one panel - so if u have launcher panel - u cannot see ur contacts panel - thats why i have it at the top so that there is no gap and i know it is there - kinda like my own secret thing
If you use the GUID of an unused panel (like cwelcomecenter), you can create a Contacts panel (or whatever panel you create) that will show up in addition to the launcher panel. That was the benefit in that extra effort. The way you currently have it set up, where it's one or the other, I think you can get the icons to be displayed by editing your cpr's at the Operator Services Expanded section and change "Icon" to "Image 1". If you are using the GUID of cwelcomecenter, you would also need to edit them at the CWelcomeCenter Expanded section and change "Icon" to "Image 1".

Also, if you are using the "launcher" panel, you can edit it's name in CHome Configurator. I have mine changed to "programs" and have pages added for my frequently used programs. That was why I wanted to keep that as well as adding a Contacts panel.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-10-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

hafrust - i use nfsfan 6.5 v6 ROM - i have the same problem like another poster on this forum - i dont have the welcomecenter as it has been removed - that's why i am trying alternate ways to see if i can get the contacts panel to display... i will see if i can copy the guid of the settings panel and see if it will display...

i changed the launcher panel name just like you now - like it that way -

anyone know of any program to open .cpr files on the phone - i tried wmobile and pnotepad and both didn't work...i am at work right now and am anxious to edit and try out the solution for the pictures to display..

EDIT: copied the GUID from the setting panel to my contacts panel and it still didn't show up.. is the welcome center GUID listed in previous page same and uniform for everyone.. i will try with that and report back..
EDIT: no dice, the GUID from previous page didn't work either...

Last edited by myshinynewtouch; 04-10-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Oh, ok. I see. Well, the Titanium_240x320.cpr and Titanium_320x240.cpr files don't have a settings section in them. You would have to add that in there in order to use your settings panel.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-10-2009 at 11:47 AM. Reason: typo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

hafrust - got one part working - now for my invisible contacts dialer i can see the pictures - that is fricking awesome thanks hafrust...

can u pls tell me what is the same fix for the launcher panel icons to be visible..

I tried the GUID of the MyFaves - still didn't display the contacts panel on my phone - did anyone get it to display and has not used the GUID from the welcomecenter... ??

With regards to settings panel, can i copy it from the slidingpanel_240x320 file ? I can't see it in my regular titanium_240x320 file...

Last edited by myshinynewtouch; 04-10-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre

fishfuzz is keeping up the good workfishfuzz is keeping up the good work

Whenever you duplicate a GUID (or mess up a registry setting), some part of CHome will go invisible. Until we find other valid GUIDs, or figure out a way to make them valid, if you want more than one created, one will be blank.

What GUID is your CWelcomeCenter?
Old 04-10-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
hafrust - got one part working - now for my invisible contacts dialer i can see the pictures - that is fricking awesome thanks hafrust...

can u pls tell me what is the same fix for the launcher panel icons to be visible..

I tried the GUID of the MyFaves - still didn't display the contacts panel on my phone - did anyone get it to display and has not used the GUID from the welcomecenter... ??

With regards to settings panel, can i copy it from the slidingpanel_240x320 file ? I can't see it in my regular titanium_240x320 file...
As far as copying the settings section from that slidingpanel cpr, that's what I had to do with mine, and then you'll have to make minor adjustments to get the correct title and icons to show. You can take a look at my VGA cpr in post 1 and probably figure out what needs to be changed. And my launcher panel icons show up when I add pages, so I'm not sure what's going on there. It has to be something in the cpr though. I wish I still had my Mogul to play around with.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks