PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hard-SPL - Flashing ROMs - Titan Unlocker - Click Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
the spl was never unlocked completely, chances are it wasn't run from the exe and if it was it was exited before the RUU completed to place the unlocked SPL on the device for good.
Thanks!

I asked in another thread but the question got buried before it was answered. Is there any advantage, on a phone that has never been unlocked and is running an OEM ROM, to installing the hard-SPL prior to flashing the kmartburrito package, which includes the new bootloader?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

trim81 is a n00b

i would suggest you unlock your ROM and install the latest radio which enables GPS!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

drunken_monky is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to drunken_monky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
the spl was never unlocked completely, chances are it wasn't run from the exe and if it was it was exited before the RUU completed to place the unlocked SPL on the device for good.
I downloaded the unlocker, double clicked on the rare file, hit install, cmd prompt came up followed instructions, went into bootloader, then I get disconnect error on pc side

what do I do?
Old 02-29-2008, 07:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Follow the rest of the on screen instructions
Old 02-29-2008, 10:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

drunken_monky is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to drunken_monky

got it to work... thanx for all the help much appreciated!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Lurker

dgerding1 is a n00b
Run the Unlocker w/ Out ActiveSync Connection?

I could give you all the sob story... but here's where I'm at:

I need to re -unlock the SPL using the 2.40 unlocker. BUT my vx6800 is now rebooting shortly after getting to the Windows "align pointer" screen (I tried a hard reset to get rid of the rebooting behavior)

I have the SPL-1.06.0000 CPLD-9 bootloader, but I can't seem to use the 2.4 unlocker because it requires an activesync connection - which I can't establish because of the rebooting problem.

Is there a way to run the 2.4 unlocker (I have the gps roms and the 1.6 rom from "dcc") without activesync?

HELP

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Retired Staff

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

you need to install a pre 3.16 rom like 2.17 first then use new bootloader and new rom
Old 03-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: axim, PPC-6700, Mogul, Touch, touch pro

j10376 is becoming a great contributor

I am having problem with the 2.40 unlocker. The unlocker is causing the device to lock when it goes to sleep the screen will not turn back on until I soft reset I have confirmed that it is the 2.40 unlocker causing this problem. I used the relocker to put back to locked and ran the official 2.17 for a week no problems I then used the 2.40 unlocker and continued to run with the official 2.17 rom and 20 minutes after install it locked after going to sleep it continues to do this after 4 days I ran the relocker and everything is fine now.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Retired Staff

2.40 is only for use with the new GPS enabled roms
Old 03-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Lurker
Carrier: sprint

crayz4life is a n00b

So if I have upgraded to the unofficial 3.16.651 ROM will the 2.40 unlocker work for me. Is the 3.16.651 ROM a GPS enabled ROM?

Thanks for any help

Ray

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development