PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 03:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul (HTC 6800)
Carrier: Sprint

devsolution is keeping up the good workdevsolution is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

Quote:
Originally Posted by deddy777 View Post
I ran your 34 this weekend and even today, I could not figure how to change the volume. I know it is probably something simple but I missed it. By the way I think if you don't cook in the task bar it might be more functional. That said, awesome work and I like the menu and go buttons on the bottom. You
1. Click or touch on the status bar for volume.
2. (this is the tricky bit) a transparent bar will drop down, about 1/2 to 3/4 over from the left press your finger on the what looks like "empty space", it will either bring up the volume or network settings.

You will have to play with it to get it to come up. Imagine icons that are large lined up that are transparent on a transparent background. <kidding>Maybe this is a new clean UI element for WM7</kidding>

DevSolution

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

M2D build, built buy Justpctech over at ppckitchen. Posting this for the M2D folks that want to look at it some more. http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=899

And tomorrow I will be releasing an updated 23017 build, cuz I am finished setting up my new systems. Finally.

Thanks devsolution on your response to deddy777, that was right on.

Last edited by mattsm; 08-25-2009 at 09:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

jmartin72 knows their stuffjmartin72 knows their stuffjmartin72 knows their stuffjmartin72 knows their stuffjmartin72 knows their stuffjmartin72 knows their stuffjmartin72 knows their stuff

I have also been looking at the TP2 stuff pretty hard. I will be getting mine as soon as sprint releases. But I will not abandon working with the titan at that time. I know that there will be still users of this phone. And I will still own 3 of them.

The TP2 will be my next phone as well. Have you heard news on when it will be out. I know T-Mobile has one out or close to it, and Verizon will be putting one out as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:30 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Sprints release date is sept. 8 and I am not sure about the verizon.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work

I have installed the 23017 sprint version and the rom really works well. Everything seems to be very smooth. I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of the connection bubble every time I connect to the internet. I tried advanced config but could not find an option in there for it. I imagine there might be a registry change to stop the notification but I don't know where to find it. Again great rom...any help getting rid of the connection notification bubble would be awsome.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:28 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpnjoeyz View Post
I have installed the 23017 sprint version and the rom really works well. Everything seems to be very smooth. I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of the connection bubble every time I connect to the internet. I tried advanced config but could not find an option in there for it. I imagine there might be a registry change to stop the notification but I don't know where to find it. Again great rom...any help getting rid of the connection notification bubble would be awsome.

Was just mentioned a few days ago. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=445
Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post

Thank you...I always try to read as many of the posts as I can before asking in the forum. This one eluded me. Thanks for taking the time to regurgitate it for me.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:06 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

No prob. I don't mind helping. I know there are alot of threads here. I am not like some who just say search. If I know where it is I generally post it.

Thanks for your comments.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

nvdeb is just getting started

Matt, I just wanted to give you a quick thank you for keeping the larger icons. It makes a huge difference for these old eyes.

Oh, just thought of something. there used to be a program to reboot the phone by just hitting reboot instead of having to get out the stylus and hit the reset thing. Is there a cab file for this program any where? (maybe I am missing it ? )

Last edited by nvdeb; 08-30-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:14 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

There is a program in the start menu that is called psShutXP. It is included in these roms.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development