PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Sorry...that's the only big word I know

Also, from what I understand, aren't the 23022 builds unstable, thus the reason they are not released yet?
Unstable isn't really the right word. They aren't crashing. It's just that they are very unpolished. The Start Menu is out of alignment, buttons aren't centered, etc. The only real FUNCTIONAL problem I saw was regarding programs like HTC Task Manager that have an effect on the X, because it's no longer in the upper right corner.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (T7381 with 3G 850/2100)
Carrier: Telecom New Zealand

Damager is becoming a great contributor

just some feedback on 23016 spinlock m2d

wifi didnt seem to work, keeps saying unavailable
Old 08-09-2009, 02:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC M8
Carrier: Cricket

deddy777 is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
This should not even be a problem at all to include these. Thank you.
The oxios close apps are already in oem form for me (thanks to Tplane37). I forwarded this message so he can look at for me, since I have been so busy. His findings on this were as you said. The close apps does seem to do a better job on releasing memmory.
Thanks, I'm back on your Sprint ROM 23017 and even when it drops to 10mb still works great. I really like the memory bar at the top, because when I click Oxios close apps I can see the closing in action. I have downloaded a number of other similar memory progams but have not checked themout yet.

Edit that is 10mb with camera.

Last edited by deddy777; 08-12-2009 at 04:46 AM. Reason: correction
Old 08-10-2009, 12:00 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Note
This is not one of the normal build releases.

Here is a build 23024. There are still some issues that are going to be addressed. I am posting this for those who would like to see where things are going. Some things I like and some I do not.
You will notice the changes that are coming right off the bat.
Like I said this is just posted so that those who are interested can flash and see what is up. (cuz I know there are addicts out there)
This rom is functional though.

Test 23024 Sprint

Edit: The first post still has the 23017 build to flash back too when you are done.

Last edited by mattsm; 08-10-2009 at 12:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

One issue I'm having. Last week, I had a message stating "configuring data services", and the IOTA icon popped up. Now, after configuring, it takes about 3.5 minutes to connect to the Sprint network, once it loads into the titanium screen. Prior to this, it only took seconds to load. Is there a setting/registry entry somewhere I can tweak to shorten this network search?
Old 08-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO WOOT!

yznhmr is becoming a great contributor

I am running your 23017 build, and have a red/yellow line above and below the start button, is this normal? The one above the start button ia longer than the start button(like double) and the one below is about the size of a normal button, BTW the button is the HTC Icon. is this normal?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:03 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yznhmr View Post
I am running your 23017 build, and have a red/yellow line above and below the start button, is this normal? The one above the start button ia longer than the start button(like double) and the one below is about the size of a normal button, BTW the button is the HTC Icon. is this normal?

All is normal. The line above the task bar is the a battery meter and the line below the task bar is the free memory meter. That is the button I am using.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:01 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Someone was asking me about the radar url for titanium weather.
Here is the one I use that works

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...R&geoWidth=100 click on this link, The url that it goes to is the url that I type into the radar url.

All you should have to do is change the city and state to yours. Now this is for US application. For non US apps you need to check out the thread.

There all kinds of ways of getting it though. This is not the only url that will work. There are animated urls that work too.

The link to that thread is in post #2 of this thread.

Last edited by mattsm; 08-10-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:04 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
One issue I'm having. Last week, I had a message stating "configuring data services", and the IOTA icon popped up. Now, after configuring, it takes about 3.5 minutes to connect to the Sprint network, once it loads into the titanium screen. Prior to this, it only took seconds to load. Is there a setting/registry entry somewhere I can tweak to shorten this network search?

I am not sure what you have done here. I would do a hard reset and not install sprint carrier cab if this is the non bare bones. And do not run the IOTA.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO WOOT!

yznhmr is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
All is normal. The line above the task bar is the a battery meter and the line below the task bar is the free memory meter. That is the button I am using.

Could you tell me how to turn it off? I use a batt meter from my SPB Pocket plus, and the memory meter i could live with out. Other than that Your rom is great!!.. thanks for your effort..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development