PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 21042 kitchen

after un-installing and re-installing the BuildOS i now get
'ERROR building default.hv and user.hv'
Old 04-13-2009, 02:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Not sure why you guys are having trouble. My basic rom booted fine.
I haven't uninstalled anything. I just updated when PPCKitchen said there was an update. And saw there was a new build so I tried it out and been having the issues since. I'm rebuilding my computer (not on my computer) to a newer build of Windows7... Maybe it will work on that computer now. But wont know till tomorow, late tomorrow cause downloading the updates is alot. Half a gig in a program that makes an operating system the size of a mini CD.

I hope something happens soon. Cause I can't get the kitchen to work right and I want my phone back

Maybe you can Post your selections and I can try them to see if it works on my phone... May just have corupted software in the kitchen.

~Joshua A. Gray
Old 04-13-2009, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring

JustusIV is a n00b

Is there a change list somewhere between 21042 and 20931?
Old 04-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Not sure why you guys are having trouble. My basic rom booted fine.
oops - the 20931 xip entry was accidentally removed from projects/groups/devicebases/Titan_WM6.1.txt, probably causing all 20931 builds to hang. You can either re-add the entry by hand (clone the 20924 line and change 20924 to 20931), download it manually from ppckitchen.org, or wait for updater to push it out later today.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
Is there a change list somewhere between 21042 and 20931?
Microsoft probably has one somewhere
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JustusIV is a n00b

I just flashed using the 21042, but it never seems to boot, it hangs on the splash screen, Any ideas? I booted to bootloader tried again, it transfers fine but hangs on first boot.
Thanks
JustusIV
Old 04-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Do you have a gps radio installed? If not you need one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JustusIV is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Do you have a gps radio installed? If not you need one.
Yes, i am upgrading from 20931
I have radio 3.35.04 and nueSPL-2.47
Any other ideas?

*EDIT*
I just flashed Titan_21202_Beta_1.0 for fun, it worked great. I probably want to go back to the ppc kitchen in the future so i am still looking for ideas on whats going on. Any more information that i can give?

Last edited by JustusIV; 04-13-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
I just flashed using the 21042, but it never seems to boot, it hangs on the splash screen, Any ideas? I booted to bootloader tried again, it transfers fine but hangs on first boot.
Thanks
JustusIV
Did you get the updates I pushed out Sunday? The first wave of configuration files pushed by updater were incorrect, causing a hang on 1st splash. The update pushed Sunday, in addition to OEM updates/additions, pushed the correct configuration files out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:22 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
I probably want to go back to the ppc kitchen in the future so i am still looking for ideas on whats going on. Any more information that i can give?
Look towards the very end of the log for a line that says "Injecting XIP ...." If you don't see one, guaranteed hang.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development