PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO II
Carrier: Sprint-Can't cook roms ..but sure can eattem

monsoon411 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

I'm using build 5770..AWESOME ROM, but couple of known bugs that me and my co-workers experienced;

I had about 23 mb free but when I was typing it'd lag, I mean not a lot but just enough to be annoying.
I loved your nueKeylock feature but it starts tweaking out when someone calls while the lock is on.

And your websites down lol http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/
Old 08-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

yah the sites down because of bad hdd's. once they're swapped out it'll be back up again.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 08-16-2008, 11:49 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
+1 on this....that's why I mentioned it....it is the best....
still cant muster the patience to try it out.... but i also know im missing out on a good thing...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 08-17-2008, 02:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

jaodnam is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jaodnam

maybe I've over looked this in all the previous threads before in the past... but how do I upgrade to the latest nueROM? I've been using the kitchen but all it lists is the 5067 2.1 ROM. I downloaded the newest from the ftp but I have no idea how to incorporate the file into the kitchen or if i can just flash it straight to my mogul. I appologize if this was answered previously, but I'd appreciate any and all help

Tethering with my Mogul:

Using my next door neighbors wireless router:

Old 08-17-2008, 02:16 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaodnam View Post
maybe I've over looked this in all the previous threads before in the past... but how do I upgrade to the latest nueROM? I've been using the kitchen but all it lists is the 5067 2.1 ROM. I downloaded the newest from the ftp but I have no idea how to incorporate the file into the kitchen or if i can just flash it straight to my mogul. I appologize if this was answered previously, but I'd appreciate any and all help
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/No2Chem
You can download the latest ROM (Preview 8 ) from there
You can also flash via SD Card (must be fat32, there's a thread around here somewhere) just rename TITAIMG.nbh

or u can place it in an RUU (but i recommend SD Card)
Old 08-17-2008, 05:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: tmobile

b0ris84 is just getting started

well found out what was killing my device information. HTC Home Plugin. I'm using one which was linked 2 on this thread JUVS home plugin and its screwd with device info. Anyone using another 1 and device info still in its place ?
Old 08-17-2008, 06:05 AM
Lurker

jaodnam is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/No2Chem
You can also flash via SD Card (must be fat32, there's a thread around here somewhere) just rename TITAIMG.nbh
or u can place it in an RUU (but i recommend SD Card)
I haven't been able to get nueSPL2.47 to work, can you flash with the olipro2.4? If not, how difficult is it to put in an RUU. I've got the PPCKitchen...
Old 08-17-2008, 06:57 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaodnam View Post
I haven't been able to get nueSPL2.47 to work, can you flash with the olipro2.4? If not, how difficult is it to put in an RUU. I've got the PPCKitchen...
Yes you can use 2.4.....put the phone in Boot loader and connect to PC........extract the file that Puff lead you to....place that file in the attached zip....then run the Rom Update Utility that is also inside the attached file....follow the on-screen prompts and you are good to go....

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Lurker

jaodnam is a n00b

much obliged to all the help. I was so aggravated in the past with a great device that had so much space wasted with junk sprint software that i never used. then i came across the thread to install cooked roms, rocked my world. then spend the past couple days making itty bitty changes until it was perfectly how i wanted it, and now im excited cuz i get to throw all that time out the window and flash to nueROM newest version! Gotta love technology, you never know what'll be outdated tomorrow=D>
Old 08-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19

blah the suspense for the new version is killing me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development