PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 04:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: V6800/Titan
Carrier: Verizon

bigmase521 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android working on Titan

Ahhh.. yea I'm a bit new here, I'll keep that in mind from now on.

Thanks, I appreciate you uploading!
Old 05-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Here is my WORKING Android 1.1 for the Titan/Mogul.
Android-Mogul.rar
PM me for the password, and remember to click thanks after downloading, I keep close tabs on the download to thanks ratio.

Simply put everything BUT data.img and system.img on your my docs folder on your ppc. The other two files should stay on your mem card. Run haret.exe and click RUN, make sure your internet connection is active BEFORE running haret to insure you get internet while using Android. ( I don't use internet on Android so I don't know how to fix the internet thing if your having problems)

I am using the Android 1.1 version from this website: http://it029000.massey.ac.nz/vogue/files/

No credit goes to me for the making of this software to be able to load Android on your ppc. I am simply posting a working Android Rar so that you don't have problems loading it.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.

Last edited by thvoicwethin; 05-06-2009 at 04:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 27 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:25 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
Android-Mogul.rar
PM me for the password, and remember to click thanks after downloading, I keep close tabs on the download to thanks ratio.

Simply put everything BUT data.img and system.img on your my docs folder on your ppc. The other two files should stay on your mem card. Run haret.exe and click RUN, make sure your internet connection is active BEFORE running haret to insure you get internet while using Android. ( I don't use internet on Android so I don't know how to fix the internet thing if your having problems)

I am using the Android 1.1 version from this website: http://it029000.massey.ac.nz/vogue/files/

No credit goes to me for the making of this software to be able to load Android on your ppc. I am simply posting a working Android Rar so that you don't have problems loading it.
Downloading now.. Thanks! =D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:43 PM
N00b

Lovin' it, everything works well so far. Of course I don't expect performance to be great, but it's actually pretty decent. If the battery life was a bit better, I'd prolly rock it full time!
Old 05-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P4000
Carrier: Telus

typhoonk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
Android-Mogul.rar

downloading now ------- THANKS!!!! THANKS!!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 AM
N00b

Anyone have opera mini 4.2 apk that I can install? I've searched and can't find it ANYWHERE. I found 4.0 but it crashes on the "Installing" screen right after you fire it up. I miss my Opera Mini!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:19 PM
N00b

I found the 4.2 apk, but it doesn't run. I tap it, it starts to draw the windows, and then just bombs out. Do I have to delete a directory or something to get rid of the old versions, and if so.. where? TIA
Old 05-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Hint: You can also edit posts when the subject is the same....it's also on the lower right of your post.

Will search for Opera
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc titan
Carrier: sprint

ix3u is a n00b

so the actual android apps will work on this? im gonna start collecting the ones i can find while i wait for an answer.

so not having any idea how to make them work, how do i install them?

Last edited by ix3u; 05-07-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

make a folder on your SD cards called "AndroidApps" exactly as i have put it, without the quotations of course...put your apks in there and boot up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development